Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Teknik: thedafa13:

Hmm, I've said this about ten times now. You wouldn't be a sexy badass person who can take a thousand bullets, you would be you, no added superpowers, no added sexiness. One shot. One kill.

In the FF world, its beautiful so I'd still take it. And there is plenty of shit you can use to get that badassness. Mako, Materia etc.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
A mix of a sonic game (since they can all aperently keep up with him ) pokemon ,and a gta game so i can pull out my phone text a number and get money cars and whenyou die you wake up at the hospital
Better than u at judo
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
In the FF world, its beautiful so I'd still take it. And there is plenty of shit you can use to get that badassness. Mako, Materia etc.

True, this.
Basically any random person in FF can learn to use magic (not the FFXIII ones though), and in the worlds with Materia anyone can pretty much absorb it into themselves and gain skills with absolutely no prior training.
(I'm also reminded of the clones in Advent Children who overloaded on materia)

You, as the Average Joe in the FF world could also set aside part of your day every day to level up by fighting sewer rats, for example. Or do random jobs for people and get enough money for some decent weapons and armor before setting yourself loose on the world. Experience and such.

And yeah I love how beautiful the FF worlds are.
Originally Posted by king01 View Post
Bf3 or Mw3 definitely.

Easy enough - just sign up to your local army and wait to be assigned to a war zone.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Easy enough - just sign up to your local army and wait to be assigned to a war zone.

Hold on there son. Are you sure you don't want to join the glorious revolution by stealing a nuclear weapon and blowing up generic large city x?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Mario
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this