Toribash
Here is a old one with a member that left us, I was pretty stiff in this one and this was ages ago but I love it for some reason :S

It was the 3rd test of the Guardians where I got to choose which mod I wanted to do
And JCMAN tested me (for HIV) nah just jks but look
Watching it makes me wanna parkour with some clan mates that can get me back into it when I get the internets

Also im sorry I cannot rate other replays because the dongle won't lemme download em
Attached Files
Test 3.rpl (552.4 KB, 3 views)
check those replays out, had them yesterday.

I guess not the best and there's lot to improve, but i mostly like them because they're fun
Attached Files
cool aikido kick.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
sparring.rpl (561.0 KB, 2 views)
hey guys what do you think?
Attached Files
Trice~wallflip kinda.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Here is a old one with a member that left us, I was pretty stiff in this one and this was ages ago but I love it for some reason :S

It was the 3rd test of the Guardians where I got to choose which mod I wanted to do
And JCMAN tested me (for HIV) nah just jks but look
Watching it makes me wanna parkour with some clan mates that can get me back into it when I get the internets

Also im sorry I cannot rate other replays because the dongle won't lemme download em

Come on.. Zero views. We gotta start looking at eachothers replays and actually commenting otherwise this thread is useless
I have a feeling we would all watch each others videos if we didn't have to download then stick them in the Toribash replay file before being able to view everyone.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
hey guys what do you think is it look like a dance?
Attached Files
Is it like a dance?.rpl (82.1 KB, 4 views)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Not really and it was extremely stiff.
You should relax more.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Oh okay
and what mean with stiff?
"0h no" -Trice