Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Chop their flesh up! Cut their wrists! Slit their throats! [New Twin Swords Contest]
The_Legendary_Ninja passed me an idea to make world championships in twinswords, anybody who want to help organising that stuff, or has any ideas/ or even is willing to participate -please post.

Prize will be definitely more than 10k tc, but U will have to pay for a ticket to participate, ticket fee will depend on how high the prize will get.

Ay ideas?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
twinswords is too openerific. (relies too much on openers)
And would this tournament be open outside of RA?
:D
sahee przycisnij kazdego na serwerze o to ;)

powiedz ze jak sie nie wpisza tutaj to bedzie kick out x]
HI THERE!!!
Openers matter a lot, and Contest will be held for EVERYBODY who buys a ticket. Everybody're welcome.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
As U see (and of course U had to be mean again towards RA) I agreed on wushu, but now I was pm-ed by their leader to change it to judo. Ok then.

TwinSwords4 suits us, but they wanted me to pick something from wushu/judo kinda games.

Swords take no skill. At all. Its a mod and like a lot of other mods there is no skill required. You flail your arms and hope for a hit. We will play in a mode the community respects. Twinswords is not that mode.
Your shits weak.
Originally Posted by Emoki113r View Post
Swords take no skill. At all. Its a mod and like a lot of other mods there is no skill required. You flail your arms and hope for a hit. We will play in a mode the community respects. Twinswords is not that mode.

That means You completely fail in Twinswords.