Toribash
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
It's my own opinion he is an ass when he calls me and idiot and thinks I suck don's dick...
Can't I have an opinion without looking like someone's dicksuck?

of course you can have an opinion but so can Siku. lol.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
LOOK'S LIKE I'LL BE HOLDING DOWN THE FORT, NOW.

<3 up2u.

You know this clan better than most so you will do a great job :-)
How could anyone not like Kerry? She's probably the most respected person "in" parrot. The quotations are because even though she doesn't have a tag she's still is a member of the clan.
Also note to you guys that don't like Siku, he's actually pretty cool. You guys see him as a dick because he's acting like a dick because it pisses Don off; if this feud between never existed I'm pretty sure most of you would be kissing his ass.

Hi Kerry <3
lol thanks Stellar xxx
Don doesn't like me because I tell the truth and expose him for the incompetent fool that he is. He has attempted to run parrot like a Hitler style regiment and it doesnt work.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
How could anyone not like Kerry? She's probably the most respected person "in" parrot. The quotations are because even though she doesn't have a tag she's still is a member of the clan.
Also note to you guys that don't like Siku, he's actually pretty cool. You guys see him as a dick because he's acting like a dick because it pisses Don off; if this feud between never existed I'm pretty sure most of you would be kissing his ass.

Hi Kerry <3

XD I kiss no ones ass

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
lol thanks Stellar xxx
Don doesn't like me because I tell the truth and expose him for the incompetent fool that he is. He has attempted to run parrot like a Hitler style regiment and it doesnt work.

He hasn't tried to run the clan like a Hitler style regiment and even if he did, why do you care ? why are you even posting here ? All your old friends in parrot are gone now and you don't even play the game. Many members have quit the clan because of what you have been doing lately. And that will kill the clan. Why are you working so hard to make Donseluke look like an asshole and a fail leader ? OK thanks so much we know it now and we appreciate your hard work. Congratulations. Parrot is dead now and you have accomplished what you want.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
He hasn't tried to run the clan like a Hitler style regiment and even if he did, why do you care ? why are you even posting here ? All your old friends in parrot are gone now and you don't even play the game. Many members have quit the clan because of what you have been doing lately. And that will kill the clan. Why are you working so hard to make Donseluke look like an asshole and a fail leader ? OK thanks so much we know it now and we appreciate your hard work. Congratulations. Parrot is dead now and you have accomplished what you want.

Kerry has sown the seeds of chaos and destruction inside this clan. I'd purge it, but that's what Parrot is about.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Rainbow if you can provide me with names of any members that have left specifically because of me I would appreciate that. thanks.
I care because it isnt me killing the clan all I have done is tried to help you loose the awful rep you have now but while people behave like this then its not gonna happen. I am not working to make don look like an arsehole he needs no help with that one. You simply have to look around you and see the complete lack of respect for him ( other than from a handful)

lol Barney you should be running it it would be fun then. Also I dont think Im alone in sewing seeds here :-)