Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
you know what's depressing? trying to perfect a parkour while purposly using 3500 frames (cz i was messing around), and just when you are finished you press space without saving it. well... that just happened to me right now!!!

Originally Posted by zzilm View Post
ah, that's terrible, or when you want to watch a replay on multiplayer to see how you lost and the next people just skip it before it can play even once...

Let's add something to this list shall we?

I just got to the finals of two 500 TC tourneys. Was 10 frames away from winning cz my opponent was already out of the dojo. Then.... BAM.... they quit.

On the bright side... I got a right thigh texture and I'm on my way for getting a left thigh texture.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Mac or PC?
I my self own a Mac and a PC (DeskTops), and my favorite would have to be the Mac. The mac runs faster, and i can run PC things just incase i ever do need to. The Mac seems to have a better security with viruses, "The mac requires an administrator password for things to be installed." The mac desktop that i own has no modem so no big box sitting on the floor wait to get broken by my dog. The mac also has many preinstalled apps like Garageband, making loops of songs or making songs overall, iMovie, self-explanatory, And just about all the same things as a PC.
So I'd like to know which you prefer?
i have a mac (imac) and 2 pcs
i use the mac
well the progrmas garageband imovie iphoto and idvd
dont come for free.... the price is added tothe total price of the mac...
like word powerpoint excell etc to windows
i really dont use imovie.. i have avid media composer... and final cut pro 7 and movie crap maker lol but yeah imovie is good i also like garage band and ive never used iphoto lol
i want to get abobe aftereffects also... :O
the thing mac is missing are the games... but you can use bootcamp to install windows
and the working programs such as page keynote and numbers dont come with mac you have to buy them.... and the files are not compatible with windows :S
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Mac = much more expensive to upgrade

PC = much more cheaper to upgrade

pc´s have much more software available (and not bringing in the piraty stuff )
thats not true you are trolling :3
windows 7= 80-130... depending on what you pick professional, familiar etc
snow leopard= 29...
ok they might have more sofware available but not much more... mac has programs such as final cut pro that windows cant have...
mac runs faster
the computer itself checks out if there are new updates you can download...
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I'm trying to throw my hand on uke's head (skeet) fast enough so that it will break his neck off. but this is as far as I could go. I'm trying to use the rest of my body for more power but it still isn't enough.

Didn't post this in the replay thread cz I didn't want anyone to rate it. I mean... what would they rate?

Oh... And I would use PC (windows)
Attached Files
failed dism skeet2.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by EJM; Apr 21, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Aitor21 View Post
thats not true you are trolling :3
windows 7= 80-130... depending on what you pick professional, familiar etc
snow leopard= 29...
ok they might have more sofware available but not much more... mac has programs such as final cut pro that windows cant have...
mac runs faster
the computer itself checks out if there are new updates you can download...

/invade << me doing this feels silly

well i see it this way. If your new to computers and/or arent interested in technicall stuff and most games then the mac is for you. Like business people who want portability and have lots of money to spend. Also musicians and people who want it for the brand name.
Honestly though windows can do all the things mac can do besides the trackpad stuff and the trivialities of the minor OS differences like how it looks good when you click icons etc etc.
Windows 7 = 80-130 OR Free. I got mine for Free. Now some people may be against piracy and i respect that but i dont really have enough money left to pay for windows 7 and honestly downloading it is easier.
Also you can easily upgrade your windows computer (hardware upgrades like RAM, processor, GPU, etc, etc...) another plus point about windows is that you can play almost every game.
If you say windows is suceptible to viruses that you would be right but its also quite easy to not get viruses. dont download stuff from untrusted publishers and dont click on pop-ups promising you 1000000 dollars.

I guess each person has their own views but i see windows as better than mac and (i think) most (by most i mean above 50%) of the people who know a lot about computers do too.

C++ ftw.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"