Toribash
All level 50. Yes that is sad but I love this game.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Lvl 42 siren. I really want the bitch smg. Do you get it for a mission?

I got the two addons. The underdome is pretty epic, but each level takes waaaaay too long for me. Once, I was on the last round and the negative health mode came up. It killed me so fast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I'm dying for underdome D:

Zombie island is alright. These dlc's need moar story >:c
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I got the The Hostile Bitch as a random drop. I've only ever gotten it once and I've played through around 17-18 times. Underdome is fucking crazy. Real fun though.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Random info:

The song from the start of the game is "aint no rest for the wicked" by "cage the elephant". sorry if someone has already posted it.
Oshit, I better start playing more then! :]

I like that song. Really catchy.

I got a glitches mission though. It's the meet tannis one where you also have to find the claptrap. Well I partially did the mission in mp, but we didn't get to tannis before the host shut down (which I find is fucking annoying unless they warm you first; only one guy ever gave a heads up). However, I couldn't talk to the claptrap afterwards and the waypoint led only to tannis. The claptrap just was walking around and wouldn't say anything.
Anyone have similar problems?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
That happened to me on this one mission for that legless dude.. uhm... can't remember.

But you have to find his leg and retrieve it from scar.
Just reset borderlands

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah when the host disconnects the games fucks up quite severely.
When the host disconnects the game has stopped.

<_<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm getting the game soon and I want to play the support class (I think it's the black guy).

Is it fun?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D