Toribash
sum1 cant take a joke.... and blah, u arent a priest or whatever, and what did i say about being nice?
and u wanted us richguy, i didnt want you, so i really dont care about you until you are actually in my clan, then you have my interest, otherwise, dont act like you are anything special

@blaj yes lol i fought mostly noobs in intermediate servers, then i stayed in semipro for a while, and never ventured out, so yah, mostly noob servers
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I EDITED CLAN REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN, ALL OF THE MEMBERS AT THE MOMENT ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THIS, EVER.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im not saying that im the priest of the clan. Im just sayin that i am The Priest
And I am being nice.
Wanna see my not being nice?

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
lol, ok fair enough, ROFL you are THE PRIEST lolololol, gods most unholy servant is you, ROFL lol joking, thanks for being an active member blah i really do appreciate it, no matter how many babies u ate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL ROFL, fagggggle lol, FINE BLAJ, i just thought that sum1 used the name blah, so u made it blaj, lol MY BAD!, plus my browser spell checks, so ur name is always underlined red rofl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]