Toribash
...Made that this morning. Seriously, I'm a Grammar Nazi though. Also maybe that's a statement, not a question. :O

Hi.
Last edited by TopShadow; May 31, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
Originally Posted by TopShadow View Post
...Can I join.

Well, can you?
It would be "May I join?"
You said it as a statement, you have no question mark and because of this I already dislike you, you lied to me and the rest of T you said you're a grammer nazi when infact you can't even put a question mark on your statement :|
I am outraged to say the least.
Last edited by Unite4Fun; May 31, 2010 at 09:31 AM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Application withdrawn.
Noticed T is more of a single player clan and was kind of looking for a clan for both.Thanks for the people who responded to my application.
Last edited by Cercopes; Jun 2, 2010 at 11:18 PM.
Originally Posted by TopShadow View Post
...Made that this morning. Seriously, I'm a Grammar Nazi though. Also maybe that's a statement, not a question. :O

Hi.

I said maybe.
Repetitive.
Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
I've been hanging around the chat this past week and [T] seems like a pretty cool clan.
I was also taking a look at the Replay [T]rains you guys made, and i'm impressed.
So I decided to try out for [T] to meet some new people and improve my replay making.
I don't have my replays on my hard drive as my laptop broke, but I do have my multiplayer replay thread and an old single player one.
Spars
Two replays I made a week or two ago in a couple of minutes when I was bored.
Old single player replays

I'll try to make some new ones when my laptop comes back today or tommorow.

No because you gave Castra +rep when he told you those replays were bugged after I had posted it as an annoucement on the Replays forum ):
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
No because you gave Castra +rep when he told you those replays were bugged after I had posted it as an annoucement on the Replays forum ):

Alright, lol
Originally Posted by GrimRipper07 View Post
May I join? Here are some replays of mine.

Try harder next time.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread