Toribash
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Yea memberlist was fully updated now. People who are banned were removed and people who got a namechange got their ... well yea name changed. Also wolfkidxD was added.

Oh and ninja684 finally get your namechange so we can do that for you aswell !!!

inb4 karstnator being removed
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
inb4 karstnator being removed

Na, Karstnator has a 5 days ban, no big deal. This could happen to anyone. I was talking about the people like Fluz who are permabanned or Colors who had a 1 month ban I think (?).
Colors really wasn't all that bad. Siku and him had an altercation. He is a great person, still.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well imma just say it because i can but i'm very proud to be apart of this Organization. Due to it being a respectful place. And it sponsors an amazing mod.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Well imma just say it because i can but i'm very proud to be apart of this Organization. Due to it being a respectful place. And it sponsors an amazing mod.

This is so awesome to hear ! Glad you have fun.

Also welcome our newest member nickbritt0 !

Also also the official RMO armband can be found here now : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=457634
A big thanks to Daedalus again !
Yeah destram. It's great to be apart of such a successful org with such successful leaders, really. Best of wishes. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.