Toribash
qim22

No for us the longer the better. We want people to put time and effort into their apps and not have lazy 3 sentence apps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hi i am writing to apply for wapow i am and dan and i and kind and helpfull also i am good at ABD boxshu mushu wushu judo and i think ur clam is great and your clan members so know by reading this i hope u shall consider in letting me join wapow.
-----
im sorry if my app is pretty short.
Last edited by basher542; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
G,day Krulls! My toribash user is JaiNune and my skype is Jaiowebley my pic is the toribash symbol........My fav mods are judo, wushu and mushu, I have a great experience playing toribash, i love it to bits! My belt is blue or brown? cant remember...I play very often, I do check and respond to my pm's I do post regularly (Im new to the forums though)...I would love to join this clan. In toribash i dont play to win....I play to have a great time with buddies.
Basher542

Denied we are looking for people that win most of their games.

JaiNune

Sorry for the disappointment but i usually manage the recruitment thread. Denied not enough experience
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awwwww, Falmes mad that people don't know him.

I know the feel man, I know the feel.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
nah i couldent really care less if people know who i am xD he said "G'day Krulls!" so i was just clearing up that its me who manages the recruit thread when HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE i think your getting my jest ;v)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JaiNune

LOL no dont worry im just the only one that checks the forums almost hourly so i have just kinda taken over the role of managing the Recruitment thread. You were denied because we are looking for more experienced players
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]