Toribash
I'm gonna say no for subz3ro3.

You're pretty new to the game, you have an okay app. but I have a feeling you wont be a loyal person and that you could start drama easily which isn't something any clan needs.

Also this app to aeon lets me know you are just searching for a good clan tag to make yourself look good.

Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Real Name: Leke,Age is 12 my belt is a 3rd dan Black Belt, i do have Other Accounts they are: SuBZE,LightNeon,Neonslap, 3Or3ZBuS and my ingame activity is 10 u know my previous clan which is ascend and i left because they didnt like the way i lifted (i dont anymore) and some other infractions and i couldnt let them kick me . i want to join cuz first off i wanna be friends with u guys .i think i can help u guys
more info bout me:I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but im always in game, My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo and mushu. I will also be available for any Clan events that this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to RAGE or scream over a shovel, lift, or so. I dont let my feelings interrupt the ingame fun or whatever and yeah i hope ie get in peace guys

[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
uhm that was like 3 months ago

and charm1 said that i should try aeon cuz according to him: its a good clan.
-----
and im not new to the game. well i am compared to you and im loyal i can swear my life. and im not a kid to go start a drama :/
Last edited by Move; Sep 27, 2014 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Well, I am going to have to agree with ATD on this one.

no pls.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Tried to tell him [u] was bad on my alt, he kept saying they're a good clan and he would still join them. He is loyal and I like that.

Yes still.
ugly
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
uhm that was like 3 months ago

and charm1 said that i should try aeon cuz according to him: its a good clan.
-----
and im not new to the game. well i am compared to you and im loyal i can swear my life. and im not a kid to go start a drama :/

It was 4 weeks ago, not 3 months. I have a feeling you are a kid, your grammar is kind of bad no offense and all I just don't see you being a great fit for ultimate. But that's just my opinion and I'm new to joining this clan so what do I know.
How can you tell if he is loyal by only talking bad about the clan.

Of course he is gonna say good things about it he wants to join anybody would say good things about the clan that he is gonna join.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Space View Post
How can you tell if he is loyal by only talking bad about the clan.

Of course he is gonna say good things about it he wants to join anybody would say good things about the clan that he is gonna join.

Yeah, this exactly. I mean we could give the guy a chance but I'm just saying, I get the vibe he just wants to be in here for the reputation. Not to add anything to the clan, and I only say that because I've been in his shoes before and I was thinking the same things.
no. i want to help the clan and im gonna try alot.im not the clan hopper looking for reputation. im looking for a clan that likes me and all my friends are here.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Hey everyone, some of you guys already know me but some do not. I am Hugo, or Drk either is fine and I have been playing Toribash since 2012. Let me start with a little information of who I am. I am a 14 year old boy who is a football player (or soccer player) as well as a good basket ball player . I live in England in Lodon (GTM +0). I regularly use my desktop but I do have my phone which i use to which be more active on forums. I live in a flat, or apartment. I most of the time play Toribash and Xbox when I'm not playing this. I am currently a year nine(9th Grade) and go to a okay school it's not the best. I am active in-game about 3-4 hours a day and 4-5 hours a day on weekends. I don't have a high post count because I recently became forum active but I post on forums daily.

Now lets get into the game part: I play a big variety of mods of I do exceptionally well in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Mushu and Erthtk. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have fun overall. I am not a person who plays for TC and seriously... games are made to have fun not to rage over people and over things. You will never see me get mad unless there is an injustice with me or another person. I have been in various well known clans such as (FC) being my first, [e] the second, and finally (Voc).
I was War Commander in all three clans, because I am good when it comes to wars. 3rd Dan and I could assure you I have never bought Qi.

Why I want to join [u] and how can I support it: First thing is first, as I mentioned above I do not play for TC, with that said I am ok to donate most if not all the TC I gain(When i have it). I will be there for most wars you guys do and I will always do my best to bring [u] to the top. I have met many members of [u] and they are really skilled and friendly. On wars I see seriousness which is something that I like due to some clans do not know how to behave in such situations. I think this is about everything I have to say right now, If you guys want a little more do not hesitate to ask me. If you would like to test me in-game you are more than welcome to do so.

Now for the replay part: I do not make many replays nor I'm really good at it. I try my best but my single player skills are nothing compared to what I could do on multiplayer.

So you made it to the end of the application! The last thing I want to say is thank you for your time in considering my application and I hope I get a spot in this skilled and great clan.
-----
Forgot the replays.
Attached Files
Pop.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
Split in half.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MaryJane; Sep 27, 2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump