Toribash
Ah, misread his post then.

Got my mage to 32 so far, only running on heirloom shoulders/staff/chest because my guild rep capped.. going to be getting the rest on tuesday with reset.
How can people play wow? (:
Anyone explain me how, and why is that so good for you guys?(really intrested)
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Its a game that never ends, its an external world to our own so most people prefer it to normal bland life. Well that is if you play a lot like 8 to 16 hours a day.
I just downloaded the Free Starter Edition.
Or did I download the wrong client?

Because there's the full and the starter one.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Well technically i think you need the full one im not sure. But try it out, if you cant get in the game then you need the full one.(just with the trial account)
trial accs only go to level 20 aye, and that's hardly anything in WoW. might as well buy it big schnozz.
lol
Anybody even play anymore? I recently got into MoP with a reroll guild and preparing for warlords of draenor. It's amazingly easy to get geared now at the end of the expac, I'm already almost at the highest tier of LFR raiding (Siege) within 2 days of being 90. About 3 iLvl average away. Anyway I'm about to rant about LFR.

The thing about WoW, and similar games, I really enjoy is the raiding. Honestly that's the only thing I play these for besides the obvious social aspect, but even then I see that more as part of being in a raiding guild. If I want to socialize heavily I'll go with my rl friends. Anyway here's my little schpiel on raiding now. For reference I played heavily in WotLK starting with naxxramas all the way up through 8 icecrown citadel hardmodes.

Also I'm apparently a masochist, because I love to tank. Tanking isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're in a guild, but I rejoined as part of a reroll guild, and we have good people - most have done a lot of hardmodes or hard raids (ie sunwell plateau) when they were high-level content, but the leveling process takes a while especially during Christmas. I just got winter break, carbonated beverages, and too much free time. Anyway, since I was the 5th person to hit 90 in my guild, it means we can't do guild raids yet, which means I have to use LFR... as a tank.

LFR fucking blows. Fuck LFR, fuck the people in LFR, fuck everything about it. If it wasn't one of the only ways for a fresh 90 to get gear I wouldn't fucking step foot in that hellhole. I play a protection paladin and I hit 90 on Friday, got enough gear from timeless isle to do the first 3 tiers of LFR raiding (Everything besides SoO basically), and ran everything besides the last 3 bosses of Throne of Thunder in LFR. The fucking people in this place are either elitist douchebags, general douchebags, or retarded douchebags. I did my research for each instance but I learned quickly to not say I've never been in a raid because all of these douchebags have something to say when the tank happens to not know a fight.

Just because I don't know a fight doesn't make me bad, it means I've never done it because I just hit 90. I tanked 25 man lich king. I tanked Yogg-Saron. I tanked anub'arak in ToC. I tanked 4 of the 5 bosses in ToGC (the hardmode). I tanked hard mode Mimiron. I tanked 10 man Glory of the icecrown raider back when it was released. I know how to tank. But the instant I go into a fresh raid and tell people "Hey I've never tanked this instance but I've read the fights", these douchebags go absolutely apeshit.

Each group has their own quirk. Of the 9 raids I've done, only one group seemed mostly normal, willing to joke around. However even this group it was just 2-3 vocal people being nice, the rest were like "really?" or "fucking pull"

The elitist douchebags like to call me out on pulling too slow. Fuck you, I'm the fucking tank and I get to pick the pace. If I'm waiting an extra 3 seconds to pull it means my avenger's shield is probably on cooldown. They also like to mention "how have you not done this before lol I did this in greens when it was released". How about the fact I got into the game again 2 weeks ago?

The general douchebags are just that. They just like to bitch and moan about everything. God forbid you wipe/die once in LFR, or you'll get bitched at until the world ends.

The terrible douchebags are the cringiest. One guy ragequit (at least he left) a group because the tanks were "fucking bad" and "couldn't hold aggro" on a mob that has no aggro table. I wouldn't care if he asked "why aren't you holding aggro?" so I could explain, but no, he automatically assumes its us.

Jesus christ, fuck LFR. Can't wait until my guild can raid.
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 24, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I bought a month of it about a week ago for kicks, but I had no idea what I was doing, I'm only lv85 and don't really feel like leveling to 90. I play on Burning Legion (or some shit), made a new account on Tichondrius but I cba to level to 90.

edit: on a side-note, been playing a lot of Path of Exile
Last edited by Faint; Dec 24, 2013 at 07:18 AM.