Toribash
On Saturday, I'll most likely be gone for a week, because me and a few schoolmates (actually that whole hotel is just for people who just completed their a-levels) of mine are going on holiday to turkey, etc. Chances are, that I might even have the possibility to interact with "women" there. Whish me luck.
My compulsory army service is coming up. For the following 6 months I'll be forum active during weekdays. Though, I can be ingame active during weekends etc so not a lot is going to change.
When: Now-ish
Reason: Physics Coursework is pillaging my ass hole
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Studies have made me even MORE inactive then I was before... Sorry lads. Also going for a holiday from the 29th of May till the 9th of July so I won't be on the forums at all then.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Probably going to be inactive over the summer because of my bad math grades. Computer getting taken out of my room
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Yes, on that holiday. Inactive till the 9th
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Probably going to be inactive over the summer because of my bad math grades. Computer getting taken out of my room

I see the countless hours of league of legends are catching up on you D: