Toribash
hey haze how are youuuu, i've been soo busy, between making a video for Sirjonah63, Binklawz, and Calamity, and still awaiting word from Colors about a video he wanted me to make, then aside from that i have a unfinished short toribash film (ToriVerse) to finish...UGHHHDHSJKHDSFUILNKJHSDIUSLHIJDLS

Last edited by matarika; Jun 26, 2014 at 04:55 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
loooool slick

the water looks better tho

uh welcome acer3323

also im giving away a free head
Last edited by waifu; Jun 26, 2014 at 03:11 PM.
im lovin it Matarika. . keep experimenting and sending me tests videos
i hope you ll be patient with the video as i will be . : ) this will turm out nice
Welp, me and Haze have a disagreement... Is this replay good or not? I think it's very jerky but she says it flows crazily. Who do you guys think is right?
Attached Files
Jayl - Starting Line.rpl (229.3 KB, 15 views)
anyone know why life sent an invite Tripstone about combining Evo and Style, just wondering, because trip and ninjahead came into my server last night asking about it. We had no idea Life sent that to him. and neither did they. We asked him if he was considering it though, and he said "i won't accept anything that will change my clan." So he still needs a good reason to mix.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
but... waaaat?
-----
Changing password. I was probably hacked D:
Last edited by Life; Jun 26, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!