Toribash
Click here if you don't suck
Yeah
Attached Files
Landdd.rpl (76.9 KB, 4 views)
Just sexy ^46(BOOM).rpl (90.9 KB, 4 views)
Snap kick block.rpl (93.8 KB, 4 views)
Unexpected decap on Erth.rpl (96.4 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The run was stiff and blocky. To improve running, extend the foot of the back (supporting) leg. It will make you lean more forward and you will never lose the balance!
Decap was okay. The tricking move was stiff. Be sure that you relax any unused joints. I'd rate it 7/10. Could be 10/10 with more fluid movement. :)
Edited and finished
Added boom and two skeets, One of which is a decap.
Also
Heres a nice spar with swex
Attached Files
!@# Zero - Whiplash.rpl (292.9 KB, 11 views)
Swex vs Zero.rpl (575.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by zeroback; Feb 16, 2012 at 07:18 PM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Whiplash: The first kick could have been a boom. The first skeet was somehow unecessary but the skeetcap was epic! And your style is cool, too. Keep it up.

Spar1: the change of your direction was bad looking at some points. The style was, as always, great. Try to look more realistic though. Again, a great replay!

Spar2: This one contains only a few flaws. Same as the above. Other than that, the opener this time was just badass. It looked cool as fuck. The way you combined your style with powerful hits was great, too. The only bad-looking moment I could find was around frame 160. Keep up the spars!
Thought id give some CnC to lorrtex. I watched Zero's whiplash replay, and the skeets were fine. Just the first one. That was unnecessary. Anyways, back to lorrtex. I suggest that you shouldnt do so many kicks that have no boom. Kevin's "the middle goes like this" is a perfect example of this. Heres one of my replays.

P.S. I know its not rukido, i just suck at naming replays.
Attached Files
Keoni Runkido.rpl (109.8 KB, 6 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Well About that first skeet, I needed it to turn over ukes body to a point were i had a clean shot of his neck.
If I did not do that skeet, There woulds be no skeetcap :3
Thnx though.
Heres a nice spar with chaco.
This one is pretty epic :3
Attached Files
Chaco vs Zero.rpl (704.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by zeroback; Feb 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Good spar zero. Liked your first two hits on him.
Heres one of my first -30 replays.
Again, sucky replay name
Attached Files
Keoni LegBoom.rpl (161.8 KB, 6 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals