Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Favourite Anime/Manga: Nurarihyon no mago, katekyoushi hitman reborn, Eyeshield 21, Eureka Seven, Danball senki, Blazer Drive, The Law of ueki / +, Pokemon and Spongebob Squarepants (lol jk, that doesn't count)
Favourite Character: Nura rikuo, Sena Kobayakawa
What made you love Anime/Manga? The Story itself is Interesting, the skills, etc
Anime card: When I'm back to my Pc, I'll made it
Favorite Anime/Manga: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Because you cant get any more ridiculous than that.
Favorite Character: Lockon Stratos From gundam 00
What made you love Anime/Manga?: I grew up with it. Also of FlCl.
Anime card: Derp. v (I stopped at page 30 and then skipped to add in all gundams,macross' and gurren laganns. :P Ill get to the rest later xD)

Favourite Anime/Manga: Nichijou
Favourite Character: nano
What made you love Anime/Manga? probably the sheer lols i get fro someone getting hit with a bat (fooly cooly refrance)
Anime card:
Originally Posted by redownsu View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Nichijou
Favourite Character: nano
What made you love Anime/Manga? probably the sheer lols i get fro someone getting hit with a bat (fooly cooly refrance)
Anime card:

So gusta.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Clannad and Clannad After Story!
Favorite Character: Nagisa Furukawa
What Made you love Anime/Manga?: Growing up, my older brother used to buy tons of mangas so I used to read them all. Also, I watched alot of T.V when I was younger (lol couchpotato) amd my favorite channel was Funimation.
User Card:

Last edited by HuskyDQ; Jun 15, 2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
Favourite Anime/Manga: I tend to like all anime fairly equally, but if anything particularly sticks out to me, it'd probably be either The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi or Elfen Lied. I was fanatic about the former, and became horribly depressed after watching the latter. Not many things have achieved either.

Favourite Character: Kinda the same thing as before. I don't really have favorites. Typically though, I like either the sadist/yandere/quiet individual of any series. If I had to name one character though, probably would be Nagato Yuki from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. She's just so cute :3

What made you love Anime/Manga? Long story shortened(ish), I had anime initially ruined for me when I watched a few movies that didn't interest me. I stayed slightly into it through grade school, mainly through stuff like Pokemon and some of the Megaman games. Interest picked up a little bit during middle and early high school, when I started watching Naruto and Bleach, but I soon got bored of them after the metric fuckton of filler that was released. Probably would of stayed that way if it weren't for... hentai. Ye... the Japanese language is hot... not gonna lie... anyways, this resulted in me finding Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, due to the astronomically large amount of fap material related to Haruhi. Interest in what the whole damn thing was even about rose, so I watched the first episode. It kinda spiraled out of control from there :s Now I'm tearing through ecchi anime.

Anime card:

MM! :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Has anyone added these people yet?

(\(>_<)/)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Someone will add them as soon as a moderator gets online, don't worry, you're all in the group

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

MEOW!

Welcome to Anime United, everyone! Have a nice stay.

P.S. Use Anime-Planet to make your signature cards, guys. Takes only 5 minutes (unless you have 150+ series like our anime veterans).

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Has anyone added these people yet?

(\(>_<)/)

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Nope. <___<

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Someone will add them as soon as a moderator gets online, don't worry, you're all in the group

Done. :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]