Toribash
Naruto is my childhood anime that's why I'm still watching this. It's getting better and better.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yep, I have real life and school. So fuck yo long ass manga and anime Narutooo!!!! SASUKEEEEE!!!!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Yep, I have real life and school. So fuck yo long ass manga and anime Narutooo!!!! SASUKEEEEE!!!!

Who says you have to read/watch it all at once?
You can read/watch long series in the same way you make time for the other series you enjoy. :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The most important thing about watching anime is: Enjoy the shit out of it.

I watch like 4 to 6 episodes per school day.
or 10 to 20 episodes in holiday.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
The most important thing about watching anime is: Enjoy the shit out of it.

I watch like 4 to 6 episodes per school day.
or 10 to 20 episodes in holiday.

Exactly.
But sometimes I overboard and end up watching almost the whole day,I forget that I've been watching for almost the whole day that sometimes I only get 2 hours for myself and stuff to do.
I finished that in a loong time ago, but yeah it's nice! Specially the last arc.
- made in Indonesia

Just finished Zetsuen no Tempest, really underrated series, it's fantastic!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.