9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You mean this?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm trying to use a resized as one, but it says "File upload failed"

Any suggestions?

i can make it resized.
Alright, resize it then.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Matteman made mine. It was a good job. Wanna see the other 2 with my previous texture sets?

He could resize it....
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
lol ive never met you Praeter and i dont relaly think i would get into Torigod but if i did that would be great i didnt do it to betray anyone...feel upset if you wish but im not going to argue about it, point is i went in there to warn them about a noob wearing thier clan tag and then i figured I'd drop an application in besides that its an invite only clan and if you guys really wanna reduce the chances o anyone trying to actualyl leave your clan you would all be more active in-game...I dont fully regret letting them know im interested in their clan...i know i shouldnt have done it but it happened...so take it as you may.

Yea, so I'm gonna go to mad and drop an app cuz of course I will get banned cuz it's invite-only, but it woudl be great if I got in.

Anyways, there isn't I might leave or I might stay.

It's live or die, leave or stay, jump don't jump.

It's one or the other.

Anyways, Grayve will be watching u, so I'm good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just outta curiosity....
What's with the repeated announcement?

http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=407

Is this detailed, emphasized, or an accident?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

omg bobah is in there?

And warlords are 5th dan + lolol

All I see is 3 2nd dans, and loads of brown belts.

I wanna post and say, Hey bitches, add Piratez to enemies, and add TehCaek as the biggest fucking enemy ever. You guys suck dik. Peace.

But someone would report and catch taht and I get warning, infraction, etc.

lol.

gj

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's that we wanted it to always show up at the top of our forum. Since some mod had to put up another announcement it replaced ours, so grayve put up a new one.