yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

YES, we need more allies, fucking anarchy has Drones and Abyss, but i talked to some elites that are with drones and they are talking to their leader about siding with us instead, i have also made an acount to spy on these anarchy fags, if any of you want to know the name of the acount, PM me, i have been taking notes and this is what i have found, Anarchy is recruiting members fast, 1 [Kingdomz] member is being asked to spy on us. Thats all i have now, i will come back later with more information. cmon guys, lets win this war and win it GOOD!.

P.S, /jo piratez
We have Jungle, VorteX, and many others. Plus, it's Aikido and AikidoBigDojo at that. You know how Piratez love their aikido. This victory is ours!
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
You're both glad I didn't demote you both.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Week over.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Lol.
I have my own spy too, faction. In fact i use it for spying the whole forum since October last year, pm me yours and i will tell you mine. Good job with the info.

EDIT: Enemies list updated
Last edited by Sicks; Jun 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM.
Animated Avvys.
Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm trying to use a resized as one, but it says "File upload failed"

Any suggestions?
thanks grayve, and watch that pre-shashi kid he runs his mouth alot and I wasn't planning on leaving and I didn't really plan on getting in it's an invite only clan anyway...posting there just means your interested in tHe Torigod clan...but yes I'll drop it of you guys do. Thanks.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
You must have a Toriprime to put a animated avvys, well you have one but there is still a maximum resolution for avvy too, if you pass the limit it will say failed.

Cant help you on this, but Bojan have some experience for animation (i suddenly remember what he did to Kadan's avvy)