3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fear combination - Red / Black
Content combination Grey / Blue
Happy combination Pink / Light Blue

...this is useless post. :|
iModern
Ok this is the childiest, cheekiest and most brainless brat tht i'v ever talked to.
I want him kicked nao.
Tint is sex.
lol ive never met you Praeter and i dont relaly think i would get into Torigod but if i did that would be great i didnt do it to betray anyone...feel upset if you wish but im not going to argue about it, point is i went in there to warn them about a noob wearing thier clan tag and then i figured I'd drop an application in besides that its an invite only clan and if you guys really wanna reduce the chances o anyone trying to actualyl leave your clan you would all be more active in-game...I dont fully regret letting them know im interested in their clan...i know i shouldnt have done it but it happened...so take it as you may.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
ahahah im not gonna lie this kid is a mulit-accounting tool i said nothing too him and have continued to say nothing i even appologized but then he kept goign on about it and i started making jokes and he started name calling i still have said nothing this post is the farthest i have gone to call this blip out as the immature tyrant he is XD
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Both of you just shut the hell up...

ur BOTH acting like children and if it was up to me id susspend u from the clan right NAO!

ive had a talk with imod he has explained his side of the story

can u please pm me of your side of the story so we can sort this mess out

i dont want anymore fighting in this clan there already has been a few enemys and im sick of it....

now sachi/praeter kiss and make up or at atleast pm me ur side of the story Praeter!
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Grayve ive spoken to imod in private and he has told me his side of the story
he is truly sorry.... lets just give him a warning and be done with it.....
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Meh. Is multi clanning allowed here other than being part of OLDA?
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
It's all good, thanks for informing us.

Yeah, your right it's just an organization.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!