Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

LOL LERN 2 COUNT IT WAS 4 NO'S

P.S. this was posted AFTER Virus said 5 no's... denied, and for some reason as of posting this it is 7/15/15, while virus posts at 7/16/15 #virustimetravel confermd
I hate all of you.
There was 4 no's and if there is 4 no's that an instant denied, so either way i said it it didn't matter plus i can count, i didn't count my vote because in the Nitro chat he wanted a Leaders vote so yeah....
So the whole clan decides if someone can get in now? What's the point of having leaders then? Thanks to those who said yes I will remember that always and I just want to say, don't worry about my family Rex for I have come up with a system that gives me plenty of time for toribash activities.Virus on the other I would like 2 know ur reason for giving me a no cuz to me u seem like a new member that doesn't really know much of me. Anyway I would fel more comfortable with the leaders telling me my results, I mean that's why they are "leaders" right? (those who make the decisions?)
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I say no
Jon (thinkfast) says no
And zack said no
(We were all in a call)

Originally Posted by zZNanoSoundZz View Post
So the whole clan decides if someone can get in now? What's the point of having leaders then? Thanks to those who said yes I will remember that always and I just want to say, don't worry about my family Rex for I have come up with a system that gives me plenty of time for toribash activities.Virus on the other I would like 2 know ur reason for giving me a no cuz to me u seem like a new member that doesn't really know much of me. Anyway I would fel more comfortable with the leaders telling me my results, I mean that's why they are "leaders" right? (those who make the decisions?)

It has always been done this way. Leaders can overrule other people. Virus is xstfx21 with a name change, he's been in the clan with you before. Zack is also flyace with a name change, and when he said no (I was in the call), that was your leader vote. Sorry nano :/
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jul 16, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
To Nitro,
Hello Nitro members,I am 12 year old Dylan,I am a 2nd Dan black belt.My main mods are Aikido based mods,Mushu,erthTK,and TK.My previous clan was BackFlips I left because I felt like I needed to move on In my Toribash.Outside of Toribash,I like Judo and Track.I feel like I can help out In clan Wars.I'm Not that very good at art or videos.I know bgjames1,But I don't think he remembers me.I don't have skype.I like terraria.This is my application I hope you guys like it PM me If I did anything wrong or misspelled anything and later. -acjudoka also my time zone is Hawaii USA my game activity is 9/10 forum 8/10
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
I like terraria

Lol. Someone's been reading the other threads XD
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jul 16, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Nah people are lazy plus we just use skype for that
Can you tell me what other games you play? (This clan likes to play other games)
-----
Originally Posted by zZNanoSoundZz View Post

I've been in the clan since September....so idk if that's too little for you, but I've been here a while.
I said no because people don't change and you wernt active in the clan in the first place. Yes on occasions you could be active, but not more than a week.
(FYI: I voted after zack voted and what zack votes, that's the answer.)
Last edited by Virus; Jul 16, 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump