Toribash
I've changed my vote to a no.

I have a reason!

She cussed at pwender.
Inb4 Dick rider, that shows a level of maturity that I don't appreciate. If you wanted to be in the clan, you would use your intellect to replace your cursing.

Sorry.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
I'm not going to base my vote for Kuttle off of the application, but I am more concerned about the fact that there would be frequent arguments between her and our clan members based on the current activity in this thread. Now, I understand that people can create misunderstandings. I'll try and get into the IRC when I have time, but right now I can't necessarily base my reasoning on the application (otherwise it would be a "GTFO!!!!"gif).

Do you guys mind posting a chat log of an IRC session with her here in this thread to help me get a good idea of what kind of person she is? At least when I still don't have time for IRC chatting I can have some sort of basis for my vote.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Lol? I called him a nab, and a douche for banning me over somthing so little, why must you assume I'm calling everyone else that? mmmm maybe because you don't fucking know and your triyng to be a dick.

oh on the contrary.
[21:55] <Kuttle> Wtf?!
[21:55] <Kuttle> He's a goddamn bitch.
[21:56] <Pwender> Oh no he's not
[21:56] <Kuttle> YEA HE IS
[21:56] <Kuttle> UNBAN ME
[21:56] <Kuttle> I DID NOTHING WEONG
[21:59] <Kuttle> wtf is wrong with u nabs
[21:59] <Pwender> :|
[22:01] <Kuttle> what
[22:01] <Kuttle> dont msg back
[22:01] <Kuttle> omg
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
this place resembles an mtv show right about now
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Ofcourse Pwender is gonna post that, And rittu diserves a message like that after making a huge big deal over somthing, pwender is just on the wrong person sides only because he/she idk tbh is his friend and he did the wrong not me, so Idc who ever you believe. Obviously she/he gonna make it look like I am the bad one.
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
this place resembles an mtv show right about now

Definietly 16 and pregnant
!!1!
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Lol? I called him a nab, and a douche for banning me over somthing so little, why must you assume I'm calling everyone else that? mmmm maybe because you don't fucking know and your triyng to be a dick.

That preposterous image of you being a nice person is peeling.

Also, deja vu, much? I remember a similar situation with Catastrophe. I think Catastrophe had more support than Kuttle does, though.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
No, I will not be nice to somone who is not nice to me over some little Kiddy stuff, yall aren't seeing WHAt your friend rittu did, he is not being nice why should I yet he's yalls friend so ofcourse yall wont say anything and turn against me. Atleast I tried and it all backfires. Learn some respect :/
fuck
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.