5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Swirly opener
I love it, mates .
Maybe I'll start posting replays with it, cause I just did... this:
yea dm is 100 >.> but it's still fun to see.
Attached Files
o shit.rpl (16.9 KB, 48 views)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Higher min belt level - in clan
There're some people with second dans in clan. And they are not very active, I'd like them playing more so we have higher standards in clan. You know - server will jump up to 3rd dan minimum, and the whole clan would look better. No it's not a belt up or get a boot thread, but hey people - you want to do something for us all - belt up faster, please!
Erm what do you think about it? I mean people that are on reasonably high level on our homies' list.
Discuss, clanners.
Jinxed - a girl about to get her membership
I tested her, and she seems ok, though there are some things every new player should know.
Like (just a reminder):
-no copying moves when you're RA'llian. Make your own.
-relax as much as you can. You're no white belt, don't fear dq, and look sexy. use guy's force in wrestling, you know - aikido style. Look more professional. Represent *RelaxAll* clan
-"Relax All" is a clan thing. A process of relaxing all every turn's beginning to start forces anew. Therefore using only joints that you need, and keeping all others in relax settings.
-You need to learn relax, hold and force fighting. After that - when you know them all, with no problems - and don't think you know them all too soon, your "learning" training with us (me, skullo, etc) kinda ends. After that you're allowed to develop your own style, whatever it is - relax, force or hold (over relaxing/ overholding/ overforcing/ and any mix) just what suits you.
By then you're expected to get advise from members that can actually play.
Ask me who they are, but for a start: it's me. ;)
-if you need answer - ask me in pm or on in game, or anywhere
-this list is incomplete - look through forum and ask around for more info.
-it's important to: have skills in-game, have "right" personality, and don't be "silly" on forums - that means being able to post, know how to post replays, and don't give RelaxAll bad name on forums (and in-game).
-every member can be fired, if he/she proves it's needed

Damn I made quite a list.
Discuss.

And Jinxed - read it please - just a reminder. And talk with me, and I guess you'll join as soon as we agree on our conditions. ;) Peace.

Does that thread need something else?
Lesser activity on forums :/
Hmm that is kinda a small problem. Remember that the more alive clan is - the better it is.
So if you could post - do it. That's what you can do for your clan, enjoying it, apart from representing it. Forum is also a way to communicate between members - old and new alike. Discuss things important to clan like recruiting rules, or those more "wibbles"-like.
Feel free and use it. That's why we have it - go wild!
Yo'
Well, having reached 10 dan, i see what you mean about how everybody else is laying kinda low.

I am not going to say either way on raising min belt though. Although I guess maybe itd be good.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 6, 2008 at 04:07 AM.
having the belt limit up to 2nd dan was a necessity i guess, making it a 3rd dan limit... well i can live with that , but then what ? are we going to put the limit higher and higher ?
what i mean is that i'm ok with being a bit more selective, but not becoming one of those elite clans, that makes tons of tests and stuff before allowing a new member, just to show that being one of them is hard , cause, you know, they only allow uber leet roxorz in their leet clan