Toribash
Lee Sin's nerfs were so insignificant. All they really did was make his poke 10% weaker which is not what Lee Sin is about. He's supposed to get in there and do damage, not constantly poke like Nidalee. His poke is basically just for utility anyway, I wouldn't rely on it much for team fights. Instead, use it to chase down opponents.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Graves will be nerfed....

But I think talon's ultimate havea low cooldown and he have alot of damage, Talon should get some nerfs too....
talon is an assassin, he is supposed to have big damage at mid game.

I havent played against a grave lol, i think i have only played with a graves on my team. If i played against i was urgot and destroyed him.

And i dont think there is anyone op at the momment, there are more annoying and less annoying now and useless champs but noone is ub3r strong or stronger.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Oct 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Hey guys, has anyone been having trouble with the servers? I don't mean not connecting or things like that. I mean getting random FPS drops, dropping you to 05 FPS. It's not lag, just FPS drops.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Just last patched make FPS drops. I hate that
But, How to increase FPS: Remove LoLClient.exe in Task Manager when you start game. Or change to low in set priority (in Task Manager).

Edit: If you removed LolClient.exe, It would can't back to client when end game, you need restart client.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 25, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Currently the only slightly overpowered champ would probably be graves. The AS increase on his dash is pretty ridiculous mid-late game (80% herp), and his base stats are slightly too high. other than that he's pretty okay.

Tryndamere isn't remotely powerful, especially after his remake. He's just a pubstomper, thats it.

Akali is pretty strong in this current mobile-assassin meta, but with the gunblade nerfs I think she's leveled out enough (even though she's 1st pick/ban quite a bit :v)