Toribash
Pwr, its dead, I'm already pretty much gone
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I really wanted your clan to go somewhere... At least try to hand the clan off to an active member
No one wants it, I handed leader to amber and aku, they may do what they want with it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I never said I'm leaving toribash, I said once I find a new clan then SWAG may go on if it pleases

Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Not that he did anything you know... posted pics of ponies. Aint nobody like that shit.

What did you do for the clan? Honestly tell me. I want to hear you bullshit reason.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Ok, just because its dead doesnt mean we can start shit

I'm sorry Plata that just pissed me off.
-----
Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
dizzy, he was talking about flux... not you...

Even then, flux was just trying to help.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 8, 2013 at 05:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me