Toribash
green mark you cant just ask to join you gotta app and i really dont think you understand the concept of joining a clan read the first post before coming to the end and typing asking to join be more aware
PName: my real name is daffa gustanaufal
Belt: 3rd dan, 80 Games to 4th dan
GMT: +7
Past Clans: Zero, Guardians, ICOF, Extreme, Crusader (not official)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): none
Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): i can't

About Yourself:i live in Indonesia, i already play toribash in 2010, but i quit for almost 2 years, toribash is my hobby, and my best mods i think its aikido, Greykido, AikidoBD

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? never tried, but i think 0

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? nope, I would call it falling in love

Sorry for the bad english
Last edited by ajiskempet; Feb 20, 2014 at 02:08 AM.
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Name: awyang[ACNE ingame]
Belt: green
GMT: don't know
Past Clans: non.............
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): non

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): no, but if you like can!

About Yourself: need only nothing!

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? i can fit my butt in a boat!

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?dependz from person to person! what would you say
also you know evo athens, i defeated him 4 times but still he is my hero , inspiration hero.[ sorry athens]
Last edited by Acne_old; Feb 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM.
Name: Victor Stephen Beck
Belt: 3rd dan
GMT: -6 if i recall correctly. I am from wisconsin
Past Clans: Flip and The fighters, left both because they were so inactive.

Player
Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Nope

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can but not that well, so I will go with no. I will put a running replay in though.

About Yourself: I am only 13, But I am not immature like most XD, I do mixed martial arts, and have three pets. I take Spanish, and yea I am boring. I may not be the best, but i am determined

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Obviously not, unless you are underage and they aren't. The whole definition of it is when people do it against your will.
NOTE:The parkour replay shows how bad i am at that ;_;
Attached Files
Flash.rpl (82.2 KB, 6 views)
vb slightest decap.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
vb my farthest run.rpl (154.7 KB, 7 views)
vb Parkour.rpl (1.06 MB, 6 views)
Well okay, thanks for the vote ninja..
-----
What about the other members?
Last edited by ajiskempet; Feb 20, 2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
My name is Jalen Jason Turpen.

I am 15 years old.

I am a 10th dan black belt.

My GMT is -4 hours.

I have been in too many past clans. Xp,onyx ,and shield are just a few.

Thought I wouldn’t consider this a special skill I could probably host events. I am very active in-game.

I have had no previous accounts.

I don’t think I have acquired any recommendations from anyone.
Though I am friends with lots of eVo members.

I am good at aikido, wushu, abd. That is mostly what conversations though. I am a middle child. My family dislikes toribash . I am thoroughly in love with toribash though hehe.

WHY I REVOKED MY APP: Well for one I was being dumb. Next I wasn't sue my app was getting payed any attention. I was also very impatient. Now though I have leaned that to get unit eVo you must have patience and try not to rush things. You all have lives and othe things going on so I must respect that.

WHAT/WHY I WANT TO JOIN:I have almost all my Friends in toribash in this clan. You guys are all very well established and very mature players which is another appealing hong about this clan. You all also know how to have fun ,and when to joke around . I feel like I am the same in many ways. You are also very cool fellows to just chat with. I have had conversation with a lot of you. Lastly you all are very respectable players and people.

WHAT I COULD BRING INTO THE CLAN:Well as of now mostly activity and just somebody to talk to. Though once I home into my tricking I plan on making replays for your amusement and what not. I am getting help from guys like flash warrior platabear.

I will do what ever it takes to get into the clan. I will gain whatever amount of skill you find necessary for me to Join. I will work endlessly to get where I need to be to join eVo. I feel this is where I am best suited. Thankyou for reading my new app.
Name: Yohan Joseph
Belt: 2nd Dan
GMT: -5 ( Tropical Island ; Antigua and Barbuda )
Past Clans: [Ethr] , [Fluo] , (Brave)
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Xyor

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I'm practicing and trying to do my best. But I cannot spar properly at the moment, so that's a no.

About Yourself: I'm 14, enjoying life in the caribbean, trying to pursuit a career so I can be set in life.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? : Well it matters, where did touch you.
Last edited by Vishnu; Feb 21, 2014 at 08:25 PM.