Ranking
Time to kill some time.

Isolations

Tminster

Bloodtistic

Jclark

That took some time.
Someone give me a medal. I reviewed all out applicants and made it organized.
Last edited by Dscigs; May 16, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Additional comment to Isolations' "Grey.rpl" because tricking:
I liked the changes of pace a lot. It allows the replay to escape a monochordic mindset.
You have a really good sense of flow, so whenever you twitch it pops out, like the sudden contraction of your leg a bit before 690 and the following extend/contract sequence that you used to propel yourself. That's the kind of details you need to polish to be smoother.
On the swingthrough your base leg was too far away from the center of your tori, slowing your movement and preventing you from gaining more spin+vertical momentum.
Overall I really liked the replay, both because of the changes of pace and for the good choice in successive tricks.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Hmm, well here is my application.... yeah.
Attached Files
Potato - Potatopotatopotato.rpl (125.5 KB, 26 views)
Potato - Aaaaaand end scene.rpl (179.6 KB, 17 views)
Potato - Kickity.rpl (58.0 KB, 14 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I figure since I have time figured I'd just sorta slide on in here.

Unfortunately I have a soft spot for grab dms that look like that first replay. Going to be nitpicky on that first bit there though, you should have made the movement from the opener/stance thing to the leg punch. I can see why you didn't, but you could get a lot more out of grab dming than you did there. overall there's nothing wrong with that replay, it was pretty funny.

On that second replay, I honestly don't like extended abs, but you pulled it of pretty well. The replay is fine in terms of movement I suppose, but I can't help but feel you should be a bit more ambitious when it comes to destruction, plus split boomhit torso is a pretty tired concept. pose was nice, though.

To be honest, you should have submitted a different replay than kickity. it's too short to really criticize, and overall it's not that great of a replay. You're slow, you twitch, and you're slow again.

overall you're definitely on your way, but it's a no. Flesh out your style a bit more.
I came here to laugh at you
So Potato, you're actually pretty good, you know how to move well and make a dm with a nice style, but I can't see anything that really impressive that make me say 'wow'.

No for me too.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Well, I'll give you what I'm think of your replays.
First, Home sweet Pineapple.
I think the opener was alright, thought that it gonna be boring but glad to see you continue the opener nicely, your movement in the air was pretty interesting, but your movement looked a bit jerky and stiff, you can smoother it a bit. Split punch was pretty generic, the boom was actually really good and flowing well with the split, but yea, it was a bit weak in my opnion, your whole body didin't support you to make a kick with much power though. Skeet cap was good, should be done faster.

Well, the second replay was pretty damn awesome.
The opener was nice, your movement in the beginning was also not that stiff and jerky. Didin't like the set for that spin but the spin was beautiful and plus that sexy, solid and clean boom. Knee punch was pretty useless, but I impressed with that skeet cap, beautiful.. The last kick was a nice ending kick, clean and simple.

For your last replay, it was pretty weak though.
The manip was alright, but it's not that good or something though. The first kick was pretty clean and i liked it. But after that kick, your movement looked weird and that landing was really bad, no balance at all. The way how you came to uke was also weird, decap punch and the next punch was pretty good, pretty alright punch combination. First skeet wasn't look good to be honest. The second skeet was better. Final pose was nice.

Well, so Eazi, you got potential.
But I think you're not quite there yet, try to smoother your movement a bit. Make something like your second replay and you'll be awesome and i liked it.
Sorry but NO for now
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."