Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohk, since Bilza is such a nice guy, he sent me cobra relax for FREE. Thanks Bill!
So now, Mattsmatt: I can trade you my cobra force and noxious relax and 3k, for your shaman force. Deal?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol, nice.
BTW, I was just doing my science homework, and I came across this:

NaNO3
It is Sodium Nitrate!

The 3 is supposed to be a subscript. But I can't put them in Google Chrome. XD.
So, 3 lots of NaNO make Sodium Nitrate! OMG!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
So, qq5ben is 14!
Lol!
I have currently...0 points.
I feel left out.
I will currently have 1 point though, I get to 3rd Dan at 403 games
Custom Menus
Hi guys!
This is an Art kind of thing, but I created a new thread for it because most of you won't look in the art thread.

I few days ago, I bought a custom menu from Buttchouda. After I had already sent the tc, MetroX comes out and says that he can make them himself! And, he then told me what I was doing wrong when saving mine.
Well, that was just background info.
My question is,

Who wants me and MetroX to work on a "Clan Menu", that all of us Nano members can download and use?
I have not asked MetroX about this yet, but I am sure he will see this thread and come in here to state his opinion.
Even if MetroX says he doesn't want to, I can still make one myself. It will just take a little longer.

I have put up a poll with this thread, so use it too.
If you choose "Yes", then post here with your ideas for colours, Designs, etc.
The "I don't really care what happens" option is neutral. It will not be counted in the final tally. But, if everyone votes for that option, The menu will be made anyway.

This should be done in less that a week.

Thanks guys!

VERSIONS!
PREVIEW1:

PREVIEW2:
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 29, 2009 at 07:43 AM.
Dam, I need to get up some belts.
Then I can get some tc.
Then I can get some textures.
Then I can look pro.
Then I might get recognized as Co-Leader by some of you.
I loled.