Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: ZeonSmash
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned at all.
Past clans and why you left them: I have never joined a clan before, that is the reason i am interested in this clan
Anyone you know in this clan: I do not know anyone in this clan, sorry.
Why do you want us: It looks like a fun time you guys are having and I wouldn't want to miss that
Why should we want you: I am not the best a toribash but i love the game and how unique it is. This clan looks like fun and I would love to enter in events and activities.
Best and Worst mods: I like mods like Aikido and such, where limbs aren't broken as easily. I like twinswords and really, I pretty much will play in any mod for the fun of it!
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I started playing Toribash not to long ago and think this game is very exciting and entertaining. I have played in many different mods and have even watched tutorials on youtube to learn some different moves. I am currently a couple hundred wins from achieving black belt and have a win percent of about 47%. I hope you will except me as a member of this clan so that I can get the best out of Toribash!
Your usercard:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=zeonsmash

Thank you for taking the time to view my application and I hope you will except me as a member of you clan ZONE!
I'm just synthesizing.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I think I might take an idea I had for one of them and re-write it. I just looked over my previous works and they would need a complete overhaul.
Good luck with that Art, I have school in 3 days so I won't be on until the afternoons. Other than that I expect nothing to change. So is anyone up for sparring or dueling? If so find me in game.
Not the show.
Well I was just attacked by a chessboard and an air conditioning unit... So yeah.
Not sure whether that's photosynthesizing or just synthesizing. Or neither.
Or it could some awkward combination of both.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
We are ... photosynthesizing.

Autotrophic bias?

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I'm just synthesizing.

Reverse mitosis(?)

Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Well I was just attacked by a chessboard and an air conditioning unit... So yeah.
Not sure whether that's photosynthesizing or just synthesizing. Or neither.
Or it could some awkward combination of both.

Ideoneirosynthesis, perhaps.

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
How is everyone here ?

I'll add that we're all metabolizing.
Last edited by Wight; Aug 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM.