Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I started hating Inferno from the moment that Ethereal got official in it.

Moncho, well you joined before Inferno from a long time ago... I don't know what's the very big important thing between you and Inferno... But anyways, no I won't kick Inferno (I will when he loses his last point), neither you.

Don't, never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, post any kind of these images in here anymore.

Though, yes, I'm a 11 years old kid, but I can feel, and the most important thing, I know EXACTLY how to work with people like Inferno. (What the fuck happened to inferno? He was my super friend but now he's my super enemy, oh yes, fuck you ethereal, fuck you getting official, fuck you because when you went for official, every friend of mine in ethereal is making him self as a wow what a cool fucking guy, he's in a big known official clan named ethereal, oh, wow, everyone should make everything I say. Wtf)

Guys, for real, WHAT THE FUCK, cause everyone of my friends, that was my real big friend, hates me now, and doesn't want me to be his friend anymore. What the fuck guys, clan can't destroy our membership, even if you was in an official one, cause clans are just teams, but with a tag and name and most of all, more updated that teams, so please, let's be friends again, so I won't kill myself.

About co leader shit, I will remove it, totally remove it, I will just add Sainz as a leader with me (because he do understands me) and there will be never something named co-leader in this org.
EDIT: Removing testers shit too, cause it's nothing.

I kind of figured that. You can really kick me if you want, I don't feel like being in a org where I'm hated for no reason. I never said I hated you, nor did I imply it. I don't even act differently around you then I did before. Where you get that I and [ethr] hate you is beyond me. The only reason you were denied from [Ethr] was because you also applied to [Evil] at the same time. That's not our fault, that's yours.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Mar 2, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Not talking about rejecting me in ethereal, Inferno... But talking that no one likes me to be his friend, that's what. I mean, look, when I wanted some problems or wanted to talk with Ave via PM, he was replying, but now when I send to him a PM, he doesn't even check if he got anyone, he doesn't even reply... Anyways, I said "I started" and it doesn't mean that I do hate you like a real enemy.. Be like you was with me when I was in your clan and I will be really happy. 4 points for you but not 1. (5 are max.)
And sorry of what I said before, I was really angry because of something in real life, I apologize.

Pes: No it won't die... I mean... Look, every org/clan has something sad somewhere and has something cute in it, and has something funny in it, and etc... That was makes us special... :3

Oh guys between, does anyone has any idea of an event that we should make? I really think that we should make a new one, so we can enjoy playing TB together again... Right?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Not talking about rejecting me in ethereal, Inferno... But talking that no one likes me to be his friend, that's what. I mean, look, when I wanted some problems or wanted to talk with Ave via PM, he was replying, but now when I send to him a PM, he doesn't even check if he got anyone, he doesn't even reply... Anyways, I said "I started" and it doesn't mean that I do hate you like a real enemy.. Be like you was with me when I was in your clan and I will be really happy. 4 points for you but not 1. (5 are max.)
And sorry of what I said before, I was really angry because of something in real life, I apologize.

Pes: No it won't die... I mean... Look, every org/clan has something sad somewhere and has something cute in it, and has something funny in it, and etc... That was makes us special... :3

Oh guys between, does anyone has any idea of an event that we should make? I really think that we should make a new one, so we can enjoy playing TB together again... Right?

Ave is trying to quit TB, that's probably why he doesn't reply. You've never PM'd me, so I can't comment on that. Well, I would consider most of you guys allies, and Ethr is hosting a tournament in ABD (Great timing, right?) You guys can enter for 1.5k. Just if you guys want.

Here
Is 0TC sufficient? :3

Lol man... I don't have anything named TC. :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

Everyone got mad sometimes, but make sure that anytime you got mad with something, say apologize after. You acted like a kid bro, take calm.

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Ave is trying to quit TB, that's probably why he doesn't reply. You've never PM'd me, so I can't comment on that. Well, I would consider most of you guys allies, and Ethr is hosting a tournament in ABD (Great timing, right?) You guys can enter for 1.5k. Just if you guys want.

Here

Uh, that's is really bad, i'm surely that he will left...
He have anything that he want, TC, QI, Nice Clans, Posts, Vip...
Is 0TC sufficient? :3

Lol man... I don't have anything named TC. :3

Win 3 tourneys. 1.5k isn't that much, and it's only for allies so I can raise the prize amounts. 1st place is 15k at the moment.
I would join as well, but I don't have time to go ingame much.

I am a co-leader, and I don't think I am doing my job very well. I am barely active here, so I'm gonna try to post here as much as I can.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Member Application

Nick : Deal/Dealornot
Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt
Why do you like ABD? : I like ABD because i think ABD is a mod that i can relieve stress and also enjoy the game as well. Other then that, it is also not a luck mod like judo.
Alts : iDealer/dealornot2/dealornot3
GMT : +7
Forums activity rating (0-10) : 8/10
Ingame activity rating (0-10) : 8.5/10
Replays : Won't post now because my pc is a little faulty and can't upload stuffs. Will post asap!

ThankYou!
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!