Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rock View Post
yes

thanks

Wait what?
*Mind blowned*

Explain maybe?
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Looks like the co-leader of this organization got banned!
Is he really worthy of being a co-leader?
If not then I'm willing to replace him! :3

Idk... He got ban a lot of times, but he's one of the most active guys here... Seems legit this rank...
Oh. My. God.

No oofun can't kick anyone, since he's a CO, and CO means that he gives an idea to the leader and the leader chose if it must be done or not.

Moncho: I think that Rock meant "No, but I learn English"
About the co leader rank, I don't know, and I have no idea. Well sainz got his rank as co cause he helped me too much... Oofun got his rank as co as he's the most active person in this org... And nick got his rank as co cause he was the first applier in this org... And I didn't see you anything special to this org yet, moncho... Sorry bro.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Mar 2, 2013 at 06:36 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Oh. My. God.

No oofun can't kick anyone, since he's a CO, and CO means that he gives an idea to the leader and the leader chose if it must be done or not.

Moncho: I think that Rock meant "No, but I learn English"
About the co leader rank, I don't know, and I have no idea. Well sainz got his rank as co cause he helped me too much... Oofun got his rank as co as he's the most active person in this org... And nick got his rank as co cause he was the first applier in this org... And I didn't see you anything special to this org yet, moncho... Sorry bro.

Co-leader means that he is also leader. You might want to make a new ranking system if you want to be the sole leader. The current ranks could be redone a bit as well.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Co-leader means that he is also leader. You might want to make a new ranking system if you want to be the sole leader. The current ranks could be redone a bit as well.

There's a pretty big difference... Wtf.
Leader is something and co leader is another thing. And if co leader means leader, then why is it named CO and CO means "helper"? I'm not liking what you post and what you do these days... 4 points are gone (because offending the leader), 1 point left. If any other mistake, pouf, kick.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

You seemed to want to kick for a while now, so go ahead. Meh, I could care less honestly, I'll just miss out on some pictures of cats. You need to look up what "Co" means though, it doesn't mean helper.

Co-leaders means more than one leader. If you want someone under the singular leader, then say that with a different rank or callsign.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Mar 2, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Leader is something and co leader is another thing. And if co leader means leader, then why is it named CO and CO means "helper"? I'm not liking what you post and what you do these days... 4 points are gone (because offending the leader), 1 point left. If any other mistake, pouf, kick.

Its okay bro!
And bro, calm down ight?
I agree with Inferno because I think he's right!
Co doesn't mean helper! a co-leader take charges
if the leader isn't around, a co-leader acts as a leader
so next time, choose a good co-leader.

Also, if you kick Inferno, I'll leave this organization.
If you ask why, its because you're gonna kick him even though you're the one who misunderstood and lead the fight! I don't wanna have a shitty leader so please fix this before I leave.
PEACE!

-Moncho
Master of the arcane arts

Well, take calm bro, he just said what he think about, i agree with you, that's the way different. Co leaders can help, members too, another ranks too...
But an co leader never will be a leader. That's why this name.

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

No.

Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Its okay bro!
And bro, calm down ight?
I agree with Inferno because I think he's right!
Co doesn't mean helper! a co-leader take charges
if the leader isn't around, a co-leader acts as a leader
so next time, choose a good co-leader.

Also, if you kick Inferno, I'll leave this organization.
If you ask why, its because you're gonna kick him even though you're the one who misunderstood and lead the fight! I don't wanna have a shitty leader so please fix this before I leave.
PEACE!

-Moncho

Well, we're talking about org, soo fucking diferent about clans because the org leaders cant give funtions for co leaders, but co leaders cant act like an leader if the leader don't agree.
Like he said, you cant kick a member.
I started hating Inferno from the moment that Ethereal got official in it.

Moncho, well you joined before Inferno from a long time ago... I don't know what's the very big important thing between you and Inferno... But anyways, no I won't kick Inferno (I will when he loses his last point), neither you.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ

Don't, never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, post any kind of these images in here anymore.

Though, yes, I'm a 11 years old kid, but I can feel, and the most important thing, I know EXACTLY how to work with people like Inferno. (What the fuck happened to inferno? He was my super friend but now he's my super enemy, oh yes, fuck you ethereal, fuck you getting official, fuck you because when you went for official, every friend of mine in ethereal is making him self as a wow what a cool fucking guy, he's in a big known official clan named ethereal, oh, wow, everyone should make everything I say. Wtf)

Guys, for real, WHAT THE FUCK, cause everyone of my friends, that was my real big friend, hates me now, and doesn't want me to be his friend anymore. What the fuck guys, clan can't destroy our membership, even if you was in an official one, cause clans are just teams, but with a tag and name and most of all, more updated that teams, so please, let's be friends again, so I won't kill myself.

About co leader shit, I will remove it, totally remove it, I will just add Sainz as a leader with me (because he do understands me) and there will be never something named co-leader in this org.
EDIT: Removing testers shit too, cause it's nothing.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Mar 2, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █