Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished
Beyond the Boundary (a.k.a Kyoukai no Kanata)

I loved how they made that ending serious but have some comedy in it at the same time. Just excellent.

Just realized that most of the anime that's supposedly (hehe) supposed to have 12 episodes now has more. 2nd season? Looking forward to that shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Concon, how's outbreak company? I was kind of planning on watching it but stopped myself for some reason .-.
My Replays

Freezing Vibration Episode 12

Nagi no Asukara Episode 12

Golden Time Episode 12

White Album 2 Episode 12

Ok, I got a pretty good solution to these romance anime. If you can't decide between 2 good looking girls, just make a harem. Halfway through these anime, I was yelling, "Why don't you just fuck 'em both you pussy?" If that happens, everyone watching it would be happy (notreally).
My Replays
Finished Btooom! just now. Honestly can't see why it was one of the worst selling anime of 2012. Too bad there might not be another season of it. Concon if you having seen it it's alot like sao :3
I'm warching Kill La Kill rn, I've watched it till 3rd episode. Well, the grapics is so awkward but it's awesome and interesting somehow. The story is so amazing, and those great bodies those actions aswell.

I've downloaded all of their episodes, well the last one I've downloaded is 12th episode. Is that the last episode? or still continue to the next episode? I heard this anime will be pending till.. idk.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
English : My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My High School Romantic Comedy

Japanese : Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

OR : Noucome.

Watch it.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
English : My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My High School Romantic Comedy

Japanese : Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

Watch it.

Bitch please. I already finished Noucome. Random and hilarious
My Replays
Originally Posted by Liar View Post

Watch it.

Sounds interesting, I'll add this to my download list.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.