Toribash
Lol, Does not explain a Thing Thorn haha, I think your just weird.

@Ghost what happen x.x?

@Pwender, I never went inactive it was me quiting the clan and Quiting the game. I was active during the time I needed to be in the clan.
Last edited by Kuttle; Nov 25, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
why do i even bother hearing the voice of my clan if half of them don't even give legitimate reasoning behind their vote
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Well to be honest
the reason i say no is..

he kept calling people fag and being completely rude
I will devastate your pooder.
Kuttle has changed. I urge you two to talk on IRC or something.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
The fact that Kuttle still wants to join after all that, shows dedication. It makes me want to change my vote to a yes but, the fact that several members have a problem makes me want to say no. Perhaps a trial period would be in order.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Okay, So I deleted my post on the convo between me and ferr0n cause it is not acceptable in this forum. Just please leave me alone Ferr0n <3
I say yes.

Might as well give her another try at the clan. She fucks this up, we won't allow here
in again I guess...
It's. . . been too long.
Well, I'm going to change my vote for Kuttle to a no...rittu banned him/her and the he/she queried me whining and saying how he's a bitch, and called us "nabs"... so yeah, no.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Lol? I called him a nab, and a douche for banning me over somthing so little, why must you assume I'm calling everyone else that? mmmm maybe because you don't fucking know and your triyng to be a dick.

Shit I would say if I was a member

Shit I'm saying cause im not a member.