Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint
Come on, tell me something else. That's overall info.

What's your fav colour. Game. TV series. Music. Are you gay? Why not? Did you saw boobs already?

That's the interesting things.

I like Black.. I Like international Games like this one.. I Like GhostRider and His Flames Thrower.. Im not gay, because i already has many Girl Friends.. and, What is the Bold Words mean?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
I like Black.. I Like international Games like this one.. I Like GhostRider and His Flames Thrower.. Im not gay, because i already has many Girl Friends.. and, What is the Bold Words mean?

There's no rescue for you if you don't even know what boobs means. It's like.. like an international word that should be known by everyone that enters Internet.
Are u sure? can u give me a pic of that?
many words has a pic, not much.. but i think that words sounds familiar..
Share one.. and i will try to know..
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I am affraid I could get banned for sharing a pic of boobs with you.

Let's say it simple - every woman has a pair of them, and it's a powerfull weapon when it comes to convice a man to do something.
lol why? well, i wont to see it at google..

i feel bad with that words..
Lets end this didntknow topic =='..
- made in Indonesia

Saint I got an idea, you could just send the pic over to my Skype/e-mail/whatever and I'll be the one who show it to him, that way you won't get banned.

DO IT! NOW!
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Come on, tell me something else. That's overall info.

What's your fav colour. Game. TV series. Music. Are you gay? Why not? Did you saw boobs already?

That's the interesting things.

Green. Halo Reach. Don't have one. Metal. No. Because I fuck women and enjoy that shit. Saw and felt, many many times.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
What? dont discuss anything that i didnt know =='..
- made in Indonesia

Suck Suck Suck!! x_x
Just say dont post a suck video like dat.. =='
- made in Indonesia