-----
here u go
Attached Files
Aikido Decap.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 26, 2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
WhyBeAre's Application to RelaxAll

Introduction and Personality
Hey, I'm WhyBeAre, I also roamed around as MoonSick for a while, and I am interested in joining a clan that has some more skilled players. Let me start out by saying I'm two different people, and what I mean by that is that if I get to know you though., say, Skype or Teamspeak. I'm one of them kids you can get a long with(I also not one of the squeakers or squealers) I do have a tendency to get "Salty" over some duels, but that is ONLY in duels. The type of person I am in game is pretty misleading. If you'd like some slight insight on me you could ask Blackdragan, probably the best friend I've had in this game. BlackDragan and myself have been in tons calls together in the past years.

My Mods
I'm pretty decent in three of the main Toribash mods, Aikido-Based, Wushu-Based, and Lenshu-based mods. I'm mostly good in Aikido seeing as that's the mod I've played most of through my time in Toribash. I'm alright in Wushu as long as its for fun, I cant play competitively in that mod for the life of me. I like to go to Lenshu based mods if I am sitting back relaxing with friends, its my "Netflix and chill" mod.

My Accounts
The two accounts I've put most time into, WhyBeAre and MoonSick, have around 15k QI combined and I have about 1k QI on other scattered accounts. My very first account was made in Apr 4, 2014, it was Imthepawr. I took a slight break from Toribash and joined back in Jun 7, 2014 as WhyBeAre because I forgot my password.

Bad History
I
have some pretty rough history with infractions and bans. The major reasons I've been banned: Racism, Loan Scamming(losing the TC),. I've had a couple of infractions for shit-posting here and there as well. All of that has changed about me now though. All of that 'Bad History' was from when I was starting out this game, when I didn't fully understand.

My Activity and Avalability
I spend 4-10 hours a day in game on Toribash depending on what day it is. Sometimes I've got sports and life stuffs to do. I would have to say my forum activity is more than my in-game activity because I sometimes get on the forums at school and I never have Toribash open without the forums on in the background. Waiting in queue is really boring at times. My timezone is -4 but usually, if I'm talking to someone in-game, I'll tell them what time we should meet or stuff like that with the forum time. Its at the bottom where it says "The time now is (time)".

Extra information on me.
I've never bought QI, and I'm one of the people who frown upon it. I once bought TC with a steam card because I wanted some art. I have had quite a couple clans in my time on Toribash I'll try and list all of them that I recall in order from my first to latest: TheCrew, Bomb, Vibe, Origin, Nitro, Cell, Carpe Noctem, Ocean, and Ultimate being the most recent. The reason I left most of them clans was because they really did not feel like clans that I could interact with. That pretty much wraps up my application, I'll be sure to leave some replays for you to see.
Attached Files
ezkik.rpl (35.9 KB, 20 views)
FunWithNull.rpl (74.4 KB, 18 views)
BoomKickInRunkido.rpl (74.1 KB, 15 views)
Knee'd'd.rpl (63.6 KB, 18 views)
NoArmsDragan.rpl (41.3 KB, 14 views)
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I'm not trying to rush anyone but when can I get word on my recruitment?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Yes, you have been PMing me about it but I was wondering what others were thinking about me.
Nice offense, but movement still needs work. Practice wushu.
Last edited by rcarey; Apr 17, 2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: meh
I don't have a problem with that apart from the "Let me start out by saying I'm two different people". That's cringy as fuck.
@WhyBeAre - rejected. you need to work on your striking mods and improve your play style. We're not interested aikido players, unless they're god tier in those mods.
Apply again in a few months if you think you've drastically improved
Dot dot dot