Ranking
Alright, here we go.

TMinster: I'm not going to judge those replays as they have 60 DM threshold. It'd be unfair for the other applicants who use 100 DM threshold.

iFred: You're not quite there yet. You seem to not have much trouble dismembering, which is a great start. The main problem is your movement. It seems quite awkward and choppy. in the first replay your arm ghosted through your leg, which is a no-no.

The tricking was pretty nice, but it lacked flair and style. It wasn't very 'exciting'; I wouldn't be able to tell it apart from any other player's tricking.

I think you should come back in a little while after you've refined those movements and developed a bit more flair and style; something that makes me say "that's an iFred replay right there"
Hi. I'm finally back again, bringing more crap.

For Paradox, It was all about the skeet. Not the dms.

Madman
Madman
Madman
Attached Files
#Bloodstic Paradox.rpl (202.8 KB, 18 views)
#Bloodstic Practice.rpl (258.5 KB, 14 views)
#Bloodstic Violence.rpl (400.3 KB, 15 views)
I'll get to your guys' applications tomorrow.

I'm not at a computer so I can't exactly judge the replays.
Well then
I guess I'm applying *Gulp
These are all maddies, Ill post some decaps/splitcaps later
|
V
Attached Files
Jclark-Jebidiah.rpl (353.1 KB, 12 views)
Jclark-Momentum.rpl (337.5 KB, 11 views)
Jclark-Back to the Basics.rpl (189.4 KB, 11 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Isolations:
Ground zero: Incredible replay. Even though the opener was really really generic, I liked the replay. However, decap could have been easily improved and your arms were too stiff throughout the replay.
Jet set radio: Interesting opener, really loved the flow! The combo was great too. If you work on that, you might actually get something even better. Comeback was alright, but the kick lacked power. You should have pushed the body towards yourself with your arm and then kick it.
I can't cnc grey, since I don't know anything about tricking.

I love your replays, you're really creative and your style is pretty darn good. One thing you need to work on is your dm's. You can gain a lot of momentum but I can see that you're struggling a bit to get booms.
For now, I have no idea. Re-do your application with 3 more equally mindblowing replays, and you'll get my vote.