Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Nitro]
Hello!

My real name is chris in-game name MumberZ , i am 14 years old in grade 8 , i enjoy playing Both Pc and Console , i am from Lebanon, saida . i am Good at playing games like Toribash , i am Good at making friends.

i'm here to apply to the best clan ever!! Nitro ofc , and i really love this Clan ,
it contains players are : helpful ,and Cool.

there fore i am a good replay maker , i am good at making arts and textures.

i respect players , i don't talk bad words , and i promise that i will be helpful
i wars and many events.

Hope u like this app , and i get accepted

NITRO 4 EVA
denied ingame
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Shall I re-open recruitment early?

i guess you should be we all should be very picky about these guys also

(this goes out to the people who view/not in nitro if you suspect anybody writing a app that has a recently or bad reputation we allow it to be addressed)

it;s just to get are minds circled about are applications
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Hello and nice to meet you, my name is Dalton better known as zZNanoSoundzZ ingame. I have taken the time to make this application for I my interest in joining this clan is at its peak. I have heard about and experienced a lot of your clan's traditions, etc and would really like to be apart of it all. Your clan (from my experiences) is very much like a loving family to your members and the clan itself seems like a very comfortable home to people like me that isn't into stuck up/ snooty leaders and peers. But enough of that I am now going to tell you about myself.
In Toribash I am a proud fifth dan that specializes in all varieties of mods. My main mods though that I play are aikido, mushu, wushu, boxshu, judo, lenshu etc. I also like to spar, freerun, and do parkour in my spare time. I am very experienced in the ways of warring and competing with other players whether it be in wars or tournaments. I feel as though I have a lot to bring to the table do to my experience and adaptability. Next I will tell you about some other information that you might want to look over.
I have only been in one clan besides this one and that I believe was an old clan led by ToxicPants. I previously was in this clan before I was kicked for inactivity which I want to say right off the bat that I do apologize for. The reason is no longer relevant for now it is no longer going to keep me from being active. I did have a run-in with a member of this clan as well which I also apologize for and promise to never be involved in again for I have changed from that person. Besides that, I hope you can see the good side of my personality that I have now full confidence in for I am a person who loves meeting new people and making friends and do not like arguing for I have learned that arguing gets you nowhere but a pit of judgment and rejection.
This concludes my application for your clan and I hope that you will think me over as someone that is worthy of being in your beautifully sculpted clan. Despite my previous actions I hope you give me another chance at being a Nitro member who has always and will always be loyal and never even think of betraying or having and negative affect on this wonderful clan. Getting to know some of you such as Zach, Day, thinkfast and all the rest has been a big part of my life in these past years and would want that part to stay with me forever for I have made many good memories with you all whether it be in toribash, the forums, or other games (attack on titan xD). Thank you and have a great day.
Last edited by zZNanoSoundZz; Jul 16, 2015 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Accidently hit tab and enter xD

App

Yes.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I have to air on the side of no because I do not want to force you to play toribash so you can be in the clan. Your family comes before a clan simple as that.