Ranking
Name: Vokster
Belt: Blue, but on my old account I was a black belt
GMT: Central
Former account: Hammertech [Black belt]

I am still working on learning how to spar. I can stay on my feet and I am able to throw fists and kick, but I often need to lower the frames to perfect my aim on a target, joining this clan will help motivate me to learn more.

About myself: I enjoy playing Toribash as a hobby. But I also have a life outside this game as well. Some other of my hobbies are things such as snowboarding, Biking, Paintball and Parkour, though I'm still learning how to do parkour I feel like I am getting along. I am easy to get along with and even though I may not always be 100% I can always give 100%. I am very confident in my abilities and I feel that I can make a positive difference in your clan. I feel that because I am a blue belt you will ask to see me in action, and I am prepared to prove myself to you. Thank you for considering my application and the time you took to read it. I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully, joining the clan.

Sincerely: Vokster
Name:BoneCrushy
Belt: 3dan black belt
GMT: all day i practice sparring
Past Clans:cry,y,pyro,kira...

Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=bonecrushy

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):nope

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): ask mocucha about my sparring

About Yourself:i live in slovenia my name is luka i love to spar still need some practice
on my air kicks but gizodude(my sparring teacher)say that im the best of hes students
and that he showed mocucha some of our replays.so i really wanna get in eVo because i love to spar its my dreamm to be a champion and well known like swexx and mocu and so on and so on so please let me in your clan because im a preety good fighter and a sparer as well so i wish you good day.And goodbye
Last edited by bonecrushy; Feb 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM.
im back
Acceptance will take time, please be patient.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
My name is Connor i am 17
Black
I only have one replay because it is the best out of them
-----
Past clans: Critical Hit and Radioactive
About myself: i can fit .2 boats up my ass and not really unless you are underage
-----
live in California, USA want to join this clan because bored of most other clans I've been in
Attached Files
Harch and Bo2 - Spar.rpl (829.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Harch; Feb 17, 2014 at 08:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Ettiene14
Belt:2nd dan
Past Clans:i was in Method, and i was Co-leader of LUX

Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/ettiene14.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):no

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I dont spar often and i dont think i have replays but ill check.....and YES i can spar

About Yourself:I like dat rasta colorz and i like eVo the clan it took me long to choose in what clan would be best, but i choose eVo because i like all the members the clan is active alot and thats me

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?: None, because my butts not that big
(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?: No, because you liked it but maby it would be diferent is someone elses eye

Thnx,
Ettiene14
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]