3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Its the whole texture set,
512 head text
512 chest
512 groin text (lol)
But anyway 512 is the best quality in tb for textures so far
Spanish also I'm at my cabin so I can't upload or I'll cap my service provider but their going good.
Hmmm.... What's this talk about sets, textures and money doing here? Now I have to scroll pages backward to find that image from FailxD and with my slow home Internet that will take 10-15 minutes, maybe even more if my neighbor is downloading that Blur game... Could we stay on topic?
And today's topic is: Personal crisis of mine.
Some things happened in RL that (RL - real life for those that don't know what the acronym means) that made me dark... Even darker from my 'friend' DarkSamurai. Trowed me into despair, fear, depression and very bad room without light, laughter and sanity. I'm speaking metaphorically. I'm not locked up in Arkham Asylum, all-doh maybe I should be.
Situation transpired into forum inactivity (which will continue) and giving up on my work here (Rift).
Now... Before you start your selfish I-wanna-be-in-the-comic-when-you-will-draw-me nagging may I relive you by telling that - project will continue.
Only one thing now remains. Promise that I made to DarkSamurai is so unbreakable that I'll continue to do this comic even when I want to leave everything and everyone, leave the forum and you guys... Ironic, only DarkSamurai can save me from my darkness...
Well, in that name - salute!
hope you're ok bojan

i dont know if this will help ya feel better, but you can always play with my Jump Rope
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 13, 2010 at 08:15 AM.