Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

From what you wrote, I assumed that the original Toribash had received periodic updates in the span of a millennium, until the "full version" of Tori-Unlimited was released.
The thing about IRC is it has to be a convenient to access thing. I know if I didn't have the forum as a bookmark I would post far less often the normal. On another note would anyone like to duel for 500tc or spar? I am looking to have fun and I also have no clue what to do with my tc... :3
Not the show.
Oh. I didn't think of that.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I inhale ashes with every breath.
Your move Timee.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Those ashes that you purportedly "inhale" are the sad remnants of the nutritious ones that I'd sucked the nutrients out of beforehand and have now expelled from my body via exhalation.

Check, Queen C4.
fl0w
Since I did not have a printed copy to write on, I didn't have any indication of where the words actually fit with each other.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I tl;dr'ed your story, as I had to go to work, and was too busy to properly read it amid the interruptions of meatbags asking about their account balances.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
But after you sucked them, they were put through numerous factories, and were even more nutritious then before sucked them. Seeing the fact I inhale them on a regular basis, the air conditioning unit would eventually run out of the nutritious ashes that you sucked, and would therefore have to use brand new ones that no one has sucked yet.

Check blocked. Queen killed.

Your move.