Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Ezeth I'm new to CS:GO competetive, and I'd like to be highly ranked. GN4 ATM, I know that's awful.

I play Mirage and Casche, mostly Mirage. I feel weakest at non-tap shooting, smokes, flashes, and Eco rounds.

How do you recommend me climb ladder and get better?

BUY ARMOUR ROUND 1

Every single time a team mate doesn't do this on the first round i get aids, it is so so important. I'm at MGE and people still don't fucking buy armour on round 1.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
BUY ARMOUR ROUND 1

Every single time a team mate doesn't do this on the first round i get aids, it is so so important. I'm at MGE and people still don't fucking buy armour on round 1.

Armor is not what you always want. Everyone could get armor, but then you've only got decoys. Grenades are just as important as armor on pistol round, and upgraded pistols can be extremely useful for stopping a rush.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Armor is for someone's play style. I prefer holding with smoke, 2 flash/HE nade, smoke. But armor is okay, but since people try to aim for the head, it's kinda not the best.

@hax: https://fragshack.esea.net/
Practice aim in these DM servers. Almost everyone will shit on you and you'll kill people too. A few professionals play on the servers too.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Well you need both, you need some with kevlar that can get the entryfrags, and someone to flash before the push. 3 with kevlar and 2 with nade/flash/smoke is good, depends on your plan really. And its important to wait until the last few seconds of the freezetime to buy so you can listen to the strategies of your team and buy accordingly.
Lets say your plan is to push long on a de_dust2 then you need at least 1 smoke so you can cross over to the site, and a flash to flash you out of long house and get easy frags.

Ofc in mg they don't really have much strategies but "push a" or "push b" usually works even in the lowest of low levels, but don't fall in to the "push no matter what" crap, if you are flashed and stand in a molotov its not a good idea to keep going bro. It's not always a good idea to rush, but you need to make progress on the map. If you stand still somewhere and your team is afraid to gain ground you will loose 9/10 times as terrorist. Try to eliminate places ct could be, and eventually you will know where they are just based on your knowledge about where they can't be and the process of elimination. If you do a strategy and it doesn't work out just don't be afraid to do that exact same strategy again, even if it didn't work the first time it can still work the second and third time you try it, your opponents are not robots, they can fuck up.

Just think that you are the best counter-strike player in the world, and no matter where you go you will destroy everyone in your path, if you don't believe in yourself you will be afraid to make logical plays and you will chicken out in 1v1s. People with big confidence makes great players.

A good team will have roles,
Entry Fragger - The first one in. - Aggressive. Great shot. Great communication.
Playmaker - Get trade kills if the Entry Fragger goes down. - Aggressive. Great shot. Great in the clutch. Great communication.
Strat Caller - Calls the round strategies (and/or ct positioning). - Great knowledge of the game. Great communication.
Support - Aid those in need of a pop flash or smoke. - Great knowledge of nades. Passive. Can stay calm and pick up trade kills. Great communication.
Awper - The primary awp. - Great reaction time. Great aim. Can entry. Great communication.
Lurker - Unpredictable to keep the enemies on their toes. - Great knowledge of rotations. Great positioning. Great use of sound. Great communication.
Communication is a must for every team at every position. The better your shot, the better you'll be at your respective role (obviously). These "roles" are not official, and I'm sure there are many more that could be described.

All professional teams have guys that are really good at their roles, JW is a really good lurker and entry fragger, So is get_right. Guardian, Skadoodle, KennyS are AWPers, they only play with awp nothing else. Fnatic is special because they don't really have a designated AWPer, just olofmeister and JW that picks up awp when its needed. All teams have a IGL (in game leader) which is calling the strategies and where to go and what decisions on what to do next, like Xizt on NiP, seangares on Cloud9 and so on.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 20, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
BUY ARMOUR ROUND 1

I've been starting to buy P250s + nades on the first round, it seems to do really well against people who just buy armor because they're afraid of aim punch.

Also was anyone watching Titan vs. Na'Vi? Amazing game.
ebettle vs fnatic was a slaughter rip 10 cent skin, but then ez 10 cent skin regained on c9 v mouz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Blah blah its Matcmaking..... Sure flash and smoke combo with other team having armour is best but yeah its very rare that you pull this team work off with randoms.

Originally Posted by ed View Post
But armor is okay, but since people try to aim for the head, it's kinda not the best.

Again even at DMG and LE level people rarely hit headshot with the first bullet, if your playing at GE or a higher level then sure this logic has some truth in it. Although the second they hit the body and you aren't wearing armour then you basically lost.

I think people get ahead of them self and forget that its matchmaking.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

If you stand still somewhere and your team is afraid to gain ground you will loose 9/10 times as terrorist.

This is also one of my biggest hates, when you do a rush strat and people get scared after one bullet is fired and all camp in B tuns for the rest of the game eventually dying as they slowly push in 1 by 1.

ALSO AUG AND SG BEST WEAPONS??

Using them lately a lot and SG especially is so amazing. Its like the equivalent of a shovel in toribash, works great but people will get mad
Last edited by FistofLife; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:34 PM.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Aug is pretty bad but SG is decent. 100% armor penetration makes it a decent buy, but aug doesnt 1 tap hs so wouldn't use it. Also ezeth i love those kinds of videos.

None of the CT weapons 1 tap thou and Aug has most damage (against armour) and highest fire rate i think.
kinguin got destroyed
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18