Toribash
Originally Posted by GHOST View Post
Name: Rex
Belt: Master Belt
GMT:-08:00
Past Clans: Ultimate/Elite/C3/

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):xGhostx/Rex5656

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes, but i have no replays.
may I provide them later?

About Yourself:
Born in Hilo, Hawaii, moved to California at the age of 10 and ive been living here since. I make music! if you want to check my page out Here you go
I mostly consume my time with copious amounts of pot, writing raps, makin beats, and meditating in the forest like a hippie.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?

Absolutely none. My asshole is so tight that the laws a physics destroys anything that goes near my anus.

YES
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Hellu,
Name: Pascal
Belt: 2nd Dan Blackbelt
GMT: +2
Past Clans: (Hawken) Died,(Fallen) Died,[Legendary] All friends left,(Flip) Don't wanna tell :c

Player Card:

Can You Spar?
Ithink so :P I mean, I sparred AIIIken a few times. Also chazer and one time mocucha. The first
both said I wasn't that bad :,D

About Yourself:
Most of my free time I'm hanging around in the web or playing with my little dog. Most of the time in the web, I look through
the forums of Toribash or watch videos. If questions are coming up I always try to answer them by myself and not watching what others
said/ are saying.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?
Origami-boats or real boats?

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Nobody touches me. Nobody..

maybe sumtimes.. HEY! Dont judge!! x)

You're pretty good in-game, and a nice guy, yes.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Still waiting on votes from 2 months ago, I'm not very active anymore but would still like to be a part of this clan at the times that I am active.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
YES AGAIN to shevaroller

Originally Posted by raaage View Post
Sheva has my yes as well, I think I already posted this.

thank you, I appreciate your trust and positive votes.

There are some other yes's I have already:
Originally Posted by poop View Post
ill say yes to eason and shev

Originally Posted by Reykimoruy View Post
Say Yes to Shevaroller.

Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Honestly, as much as shev is here he is already part of the family. I don't even think there should be a vote :P

Comments from ex-eVo members
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
He's definitely got my yes. Experienced, skilled, and an all around cool guy.

Originally Posted by JTsparks View Post
No problem, my friend. Also, when is someone going to invite Shev, he's more active than most of us, he's mature and skilled. He has my yes.

Thank you for the support, guys
S | B | F
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Still waiting on votes from 2 months ago, I'm not very active anymore but would still like to be a part of this clan at the times that I am active.

I said yes like a month ago, someone vote.
Name:TEcHnOloRD/Locky
Belt:black
GMT:+10:00
Past Clans:Bubble,Roug,LUX,Brutal

Player Card:Usercard

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): :/ not really

About Yourself:I create art and i got a shop if u want a look here ya go My Art Shop I am usually on after school have skype:TechnLord

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?hmmm depends if there big or tiny toy boats but tiny boats 4 i tried

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?Well if u didnt agree with what that person did to u then yes that would be rape
Sparky sucks | Vibe is cray