Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Ah okay, well when I tried, nobody showed up or seasick already had a server going... so I basically just sat there doing nothing but picking my nose and twiddling my thumbs.

Seasick sometimes jumps on for the afternoon servers, but we do need an official host.
Part of the problem with Essence-Minor is that most aren't forum-active (so they don't know when servers are going), and a lot of them don't drop by and participate in the servers.
It's something we need to work on. We need to try to get members motivated to participate more.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Ahem *cough*...

Rap since me,kradel,kill are now recruiters can we post in the applications thread?

No.
The people in charge of managing who's accepted into Essence are myself, ConCon, and Seasick.
The people in charge of managing who's accepted into Essence-Minor are Seasick and myself.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Seasick sometimes jumps on for the afternoon servers, but we do need an official host.
Part of the problem with Essence-Minor is that most aren't forum-active (so they don't know when servers are going), and a lot of them don't drop by and participate in the servers.
It's something we need to work on. We need to try to get members motivated to participate more.

You guys should encourage more of them to be forum active. It will help to get the ball rolling more.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
You guys should encourage more of them to be forum active. It will help to get the ball rolling more.

Clearly, and that's what we try to do.
A lot of new players seem to be very deterred by the forum though, so it's a matter of finding the right way to encourage them.
Give them an incentive, such as if they're more forum active they can have a better chance of making it into Essence.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Give them an incentive, such as if they're more forum active they can have a better chance of making it into Essence.

Heh, we're already doing it, and being forum-active is a requirement of being in Essence. xP