Ranking
TMinster:

I would not do that again: Dms were decent I guess, but movement needs lots of work you were jerking around and losing flow all the time.

Originality: Same thing here, but dms were really messy, and your movement again needs work.

Destroyed in seconds: The punch was pretty good, but the rest was really messy and in some of the movements you did, they looked like they didn't belong and you just got lazy.

Definite no from me, work on flow and movement and make your own unique style because I didn't see a lot from these replays.

----------

Vortex:

Aftermath: cool opener, and that first kick you did was really sweet. The other dms came in nicely aswell. Your transition afterwards was very awkward, but the groin hit was pretty cool.

Dat Boom: Basically exact same replay what are you doing?

I am not even going to look at the last one, send me another replay that isn't exactly the same as Aftermath and until then No.

EDIT: After checking again I realize that the dm threshold is on 60.

Yeah definite no from me.
Last edited by MrJingles; May 2, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well I thought it over, and thought I might give it one more shot, this time i will use legit replays.

Pr0ne- Good Enough: This replay was recently made specifically for you guys . I mess with Uke a little and then get a boom to a skeet, because Uke is my enemy and his death without decapitation will not be accepted.

Pr0ne- Round up: I spin and then kick his legs off, after so I get a small boom on his torso, and finally murder his manhood.(I obviously do not accept this replay to my personal needs because that damn head is still attached.)

Pr0ne- MtnDew- And finally this replay was made a few days ago, and I kick Uke in the stomach area, and while he tries to catch his breath I boom him from above.

I hope i get in, and obviously, I hope you liked my application.

P.s. Tamakuu is the coolest person I know.
Attached Files
Pr0ne- Good Enough.rpl (241.6 KB, 40 views)
Pr0ne- Round Up.rpl (272.5 KB, 33 views)
Pr0ne- MtnDew.rpl (217.4 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by PR0NE; May 3, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
Hey guys. I applied back in March under the name 0600Hours, and I think I'd like to give this another shot.

Redecisions: Nice and simple 2-dm groin kick with a follow-up boom, decap skeet to finish it off. Named as such because it looks like I intended to just throw the head away but came back with the skeet.

The Case of the Subtle Skeet: -30 replay with a bonus unconventional skeet sorta hidden in there.

Third Time's The Charm v2: Starts off with a fairly high-speed boom to the chest, after which I send the head (with chest still attached) up and send 3 body parts after it, the third of which dm's the head. Another bonus skeet thrown n with this one too. I consider this to be my best replay.
Attached Files
#K - Redecisions.rpl (326.9 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Kitten; May 3, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
I'm just going to judge Kitten's app since I'm on a quick studying break and had to comment his last replay.

Redecisions - You're spaghetti-like movement isn't ordinary. It was a solid replay but didn't really have any ups or downs, it was just nice overall.

The Case of the Subtle Skeet - It's a little harder to make that same style work on -30. It made your first hit come off as too slow and troublesome, and generally you looked like you were struggling with the gravity through the whole replay. The skeet was nice though.

Third Time's The Charm v2 - Good setup. Good first hit.The reason why I judged your was just to say how much this launch before the skeet rocked. The way you threw the chest+head upwards is exactly the kind of details that makes a replay memorable. On the first two skeets though you seemed to suddenly forget how to use your legs making it look a tad strange.

Final comment: There were some points I particularly liked like your spaghetti look and the launch before the skeet on the final replay, but the overall app failed to keep the standards those moments set. It'll be a no this time, but again, boss launch before the skeet.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Hello everyone!

the replays:

iFred_Nu kanske: Not mutch to say, it's a kinda destructive madman if you ask me.

iFred-Tha_Flip's_Is_Going_My_Way_Today_V2: This is a kinda old tricking replay, but still my best tricking replay.

iFred-KoFotEbra: It was really hard to choise this one, i had two relays that were almost as good as each other but finally i took this one. it's one of my first football replays (but it's still pretty new)

(I got E in english so my grammar isn't that good)
Attached Files
iFred_Nu kanske.rpl (185.7 KB, 16 views)
iFred-KoFotEbra.rpl (279.4 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by freddy1998; May 4, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
[CT] [Obey] [Oshi]

vid

Prone:

Good Enough: Nice spins, nice kick, nice skeet.

Its alright, but no wow factor really.

Round up:

Opener was stiffish, but again, your spins are really great, really liked the first kick too.

pretty sweet double core and chest, looked cool. Other boom was nice aswell.

The problem with this replay is that your transitions seem to be stiff and rather boring to be honest. Dms were wicked cool though.

MtnDew:

This was nice, opener was cool but you lost all flow when you stopped.

Nice spin as always ;o

Mid air spin was cool as well, nothing really special though.

Boom was good lookin so nice one.

Verdict: You have lots of power in your hits, however your movement can be very boring and slow at times. I also do not see much of your style in these replays, work on that.

You are like an inch from approval, but you are not quite ready in my honest opinion. Another recruiter would probably say yes, but I am saying no sorry.

@fred: Its been a long day, I will most likely judge your app tomorrow or sometime near then.

If another recruiter wants to do it then by all means go ahead /o/
Last edited by MrJingles; May 6, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, PR0NE, actually what MrJingles said.
You're great and you have a lot of potential.
I have a prediction that you'll be here, not now but in the future.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I agree with april, you have alot of potential.
just gotta work on the transition from the movements.

3rd try.
1st: fryin my fekkin fuut=Madman
2nd:Obsolete 30 gravity=Madman
3rd: Zoring raonbowz decap+ madman
Attached Files
#Tm-Obsolete 30 gravity.rpl (362.8 KB, 14 views)