Toribash
Mkay thanks for staying alive. I kept patient for response for a bit (got so many clan invitations 0-0); I am a bit disappointed with the end result.

Oh well.

Not sure what to do in meantime, but I will keep at it. Hell, in a year, you will be the ones beggin' for me xD

No salt intended and I wish this clan a great future!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, its Obediant, though i have too many replays to go through and choose i might as well add a bit of my art, i am an off and on player and usually am on when you want me to, ask me to do something, ill figure out a way. kind of want a clan to join that is fine with someone who isnt always able to be on. but hey my art is kind of usefull. (also that blue one was completely recolored by non other than me XP.
Attached Images
Watermelon head 1.jpg (322.8 KB, 5 views)
remzyh head.jpg (147.2 KB, 5 views)
128 koint textures.jpg (58.9 KB, 4 views)
Attached Files
prepero thy anus.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
avoiding.rpl (47.5 KB, 4 views)
kicked it twice.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
ultimate headbutt.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
hahahhahahaha.rpl (52.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Obediant; Mar 17, 2016 at 05:34 AM. Reason: addng one more replay\
One For All, All For One
it would be extremely useful if you would to shift through and post some replays that displays your skill.
Dot dot dot
To RA

I am Submitting an application to you for a number of reasons one of which is that i have always found you like a nice friendly player besides SOme of Which have ulterior Motivies. We all Know the Truth About you But You Chose to follow yourself .
I know of these Motivies Some say i may be a seciurity Threat and other says i am a Prophet sent by the all mightey.Most People Dont get the chance to hear the story iam about to tell you .So please sit and listen while i take you though an emotional journey though my soul.

It all started back in 2015, a friend told me about a game called toribash, i never thought it would have been something which i would actually enjoy. But surprisingly i enjoyed the game so much that i spent nearly every waking hour of my life playing this game. I never really knew what i wanted to do in toribash, for the first few weeks i spent my time mainly in single player as i thought it would have been a good learning opportunity, when i finally transitioned into the multiplayer aspect of the game i realized i was totally outclassed by a large portion of the community. This is when i met people such as Templar, Kratos and Demini. All three of them had helped me developed skills in different area's. They all had been really talented in my currently most loved mod AikidoBigDojo, they still are in fact. Kratos especially had been able to help me with the whole forum and clan side of toribash, he was one of the first people to take me under his wing. Enough of the Beginning of my puny existence you are most likely more intrigued about the dirt i know about The Game Toribash

It all started a 1 Year ago, Someone gave me strict orders to create him a lua script which can let him do the unspeakable while he isn't even at his computer ( Whenever he can actually get off him computer that is). As of today that script is done and i am finally out of his terrifying grasp. Now i only have one single job that is to make You the lord and savior fully understand that Super Princess Peach is ultimately more hardcore than any of the Dark Souls Games.

Okay i have had my fun, now lets proceed to the actual application.

I am a 11 year old amateur web developer, who develops lua scripts for this fabulous game in his spare time. I have been playing this game for a while now and have been around. every so often, who i actually really enjoy their company so i thought its about time i actually do a half decent application.

I havent really played toribash as actively as i wanted to, Honestly the only reason i think i came back was the fact wanted me to make him the script. Which is done now, but i really enjoyed doing it so i feel i just want to die in a clan filled with some of my old friends. When i was really playing toribash i was pretty good at the aikido variants, Greykido being my most favorite. The OP states that you should supply replays, however haven't actually played toribash whilst on this computer so i do not have any replays, if you decide that its something that you would like to see im sure i would be able to play a few games for the sake of science.

Take These Replays C:
Attached Files
#Adam7rag - 300.rpl (162.5 KB, 6 views)
#Adam7rag - Double Kicks.rpl (93.5 KB, 6 views)
RAINBOW
Hello, my name is Renso. I am a yellow belt, funny right? Well, I played Toribash a long time ago, and I swear I forgotten my main account's name. So, I went on to start fresh. A bit rusty, well very rusty, but I'll get it back together soon enough. Now, why I want to join this clan? From the looks of it, this is a unique clan. It has a lot of history. And it is a wushu based clan. And I love wushu. Mods that I mostly play is wushu. But I can play aikido, rk-mma, and lenshu. If there is any other mods that is required I am always willing to learn.

Now more about boring me. How do I start? Well, I am 15 years old, going to turn 16 on July 11th. I play football for Desoto Central High School. I love football, the sport is very fun and hard. I grown up playing football and lol video games. About growing up, I was born in the Philippines, making me Filipino. It is a poor country. So my parents decided to take my big brother and I, to the States when I was 6. We moved around a couple times, but then when my parents gathered enough money, they bought a decent house in Olive Branch.

About Toribash, I found the game out from youtube. What got me to come back? I needed something to kill off some time and it is spring break for us here. Don't get me wrong I do take this very seriously and Toribash is fun. I can be very active in-game and forum wise if needed. And I do have some replays for you guys so don't worry.

So, if you guys have any questions, I do have a skype account, "renso.sonza" or if you guys are on any other group thing, I am glad to cooperate with you guys, also ask me anything. That's all. Thanks.
Attached Files
Replay 1.rpl (54.9 KB, 7 views)
Replay 2.rpl (73.1 KB, 4 views)
Replay 3.rpl (82.3 KB, 3 views)
SP Replay 4 Unfinished.rpl (431.1 KB, 3 views)
Replay 5.rpl (90.7 KB, 2 views)
Replay 7.rpl (91.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by rEnSo09; Mar 21, 2016 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Added Replay 5, added Replay 7
@ Obediant - we're not interested in mushu players. rejected.
@ ADAM7RAG - read first post. we're interested in multiplayer replays. post your best multiplayer replays or else face rejection.
@ rEnSo09 - you have potential reapply in a 6 months + or unless you believe you've gotten a lot better.as of right now, you do not reach our standard. rejected.
Dot dot dot