Toribash
I was hoping it wouldn't be too obvious, but it is. I hope maybe that it's a small little prank to hide an even more massive and ingenious scheme ;0 Like hijack everyone's credit card and purchase very expensive lifesize replicas of Arnold Schwarzenegger (in his prime) and ship them to everybody's house! ha! that'll fool em!
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I dont have to be in the clan to help. I think you are missing that.

Eh what evs by felicia!

Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
I was hoping it wouldn't be too obvious, but it is. I hope maybe that it's a small little prank to hide an even more massive and ingenious scheme ;0 Like hijack everyone's credit card and purchase very expensive lifesize replicas of Arnold Schwarzenegger (in his prime) and ship them to everybody's house! ha! that'll fool em!

Yea, no one believes this is real everybody thinks it's a joke. I think they are going to leave it up for a bit just to freak people out and really troll them.

Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Yeah third grade....worst 5 years of my life

I know the feelings.
Last edited by Fluffy; Apr 1, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Who is moon and his useless posting?

lol my posting is never useless, always 100% kosher

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Welcome to the clam moonshake!!

anybody pull mischievous/conniving pranks today? I for one tricked everybody that I was dying and made a few people(few as in 1) go to the hospital to see me, but I wasnt there
Last edited by WTFlow; Apr 1, 2015 at 11:51 PM.
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
Welcome to the clam moonshake!!

anybody pull mischievous/conniving pranks today? I for one tricked everybody that I was dying and made a few people(few as in 1) go to the hospital to see me, but I wasn't there

I pulled a few, cracked screen gag on friends phone, keyboard commands to mess with people, popped a balloon in front of my teachers face, and got a water spray and pretended to sneeze on people
Well I tried to convince my mom I was pregnant. For some odd reason it didn't work.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me