Toribash
Coxy: someone was using 4.0 beta as a phishing scam apparently... Also admins said 4.0 will come... They just don't know when, hampa is still working on it
We have around 6'ish active members now.

Definitely wouldn't mind getting more applicants. It'd be pretty neat to have some active recruitment going on. Recruits should also go through some form of our usual application process though, so the clan as a whole could get to know him first.

If you want to join, simply post in the recruitment thread in proper format and all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Ok no problem... I will apply when I get some free time... I honestly am not tryna take over or be over presumptious or anything, I just really like this clan and don't want it to die

Also I know my joindate and posts aren't great but my main was permabanned the oter day for account trading and a friend gave me an alt of his as my new main
Boom, I'm back, dummies.

Sorry, got a new computer and this forum is just way too fucking boring to remember getting back to. But, I'll be here again now. Mostly because I'm publishing a board game soon and y'all motherfuckers need to be buying it. So I can get cash.

Fuck yeah money.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
It's a simple, semi-abstract one with some similarities to old northern-style boardgames such as hnefatafl. It doesn't have much in terms of story, but the visual style of the board is going to have a lot of nordic symbols and such. It's also called Frigg, after Odin's wife (goddess of love).

Basically, you move around your 12 pieces over a 5x5 board, stack them in different ways, knock your opponent's stacks over and try to score points by standing on certain spaces. I think it's fun.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY