Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Its 1400 + 800 for objective so you will have 2400 against ct + a guy that gets 300 for planting, and the 150 you will have left from the first round after buying kevlar and the additional kill rewards on top of that
ct will have 3250 + kill reward

Therefore its a smart play to forcebuy at 0-1, you can afford smgs, ct can afford smgs, since both teams have the same weapons its about a 50/50 chance to go 1-1, if you eco 0-1 you will most likely end at 0-2, and with a 50/50 chance to go 1-2 on fullbuy after that since its fullbuy vs fullbuy

If you force buy on a 0-1 round there's no guarantee that the CTs won't have at least one famas, and SMGs against a famas are going to lose 8/10 times. On the other hand, a famas against an AK-47 is going to lose 8/10 times. Pick your poison really, I'm still in favor of going 0-2 to have the chance to have a full team of AKs + nades against a team of famas'
I don't see your point, terrorist can also buy galil, you will be close to equal in money, 50/50. You are not very likely to meet a full team of famases, in most cases they buy cheap smgs for the most possible kill reward. 0-1 buy master race. And if you buy 0-2 you can't expect them to have famases, if any of the ct's die 2nd round carrying smgs they are most likely going to go for a full buy the 3rd.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 19, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
Terrorists:
- 1000 for armor
--------
1400 =/= enough for a galil

Counter-Terrorists
--------
2250 = enough for a famas

Terrorists cannot also buy a galil, they can only buy pistols / UMP / Mac-10. If any of them die 2nd round, they are not all going to upgrade to M4s, most of them are going to keep whatever gun they were using the round before until 0-3.
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
Nice clutch panda. You believed in yourself and you did it. Nice. :>

I think he believed in his ace, but hahahaha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I ranked up to le. Started playing another game and then my internet died and I get deranked wtf is this ranking system valve

Last edited by Dscigs; Aug 19, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Terrorists:
- 1000 for armor
--------
1400 =/= enough for a galil

Counter-Terrorists
--------
2250 = enough for a famas

Terrorists cannot also buy a galil, they can only buy pistols / UMP / Mac-10. If any of them die 2nd round, they are not all going to upgrade to M4s, most of them are going to keep whatever gun they were using the round before until 0-3.

2250 isn't enough for famas, because you want kit, a couple of flash/nades, and especially smokes, where as for terrorists you don't need kit, you might need some flashes to win the round but its not as critical as it is for the ct side. That is why people buy smgs instead of famas + that the kill reward is double.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
2250 isn't enough for famas, because you want kit, a couple of flash/nades, and especially smokes, where as for terrorists you don't need kit, you might need some flashes to win the round but its not as critical as it is for the ct side. That is why people buy smgs instead of famas + that the kill reward is double.

You don't have to buy a kit, especially if the rest of your team already has (Bare minimum you should have 1 kit on each site so that retakers can pick it up if you die), and the 2250 is assuming you don't get any kills during the pistol round, which is unlikely if you've won the round. The lesser kill reward is definitely a minus though, but imo it's a worthwhile risk to prevent a force second round.
Ezeth I'm new to CS:GO competetive, and I'd like to be highly ranked. GN4 ATM, I know that's awful.

I play Mirage and Casche, mostly Mirage. I feel weakest at non-tap shooting, smokes, flashes, and Eco rounds.

How do you recommend me climb ladder and get better?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
just play a lot of games, notice when you do something stupid and try to not do it again, and find some friends that are as passionate about the game as you are. Always try to win, if you just play to play you won't get better as fast as you would if you always try your best.
have fun with the game, change things up, play different positions, gamemodes, maps, different tactics.
Thank you so much friend
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!