Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Unless that this severed head technology is fairly new, one would think that a game like Toribash would be a little more advanced, with more computing power behind it. Actually, I would imagine that it would be like Mortal Kombat 9 in the sense of broken bones and ruptured organs being taken into effect.

If we managed to make this game a reality, I would take it up again, as it would add an entirely new level of difficulty to moving your character.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Last night I had such a bad headache. I'm glad it's gone. Other than that pretty good. I have to tweak some settings for some of my games to make them run better today and then do some texture art.
Not the show.
3 across: Demeter
10 across: Orc
15 across: Dolor
17 across: Evil
20 across: Decibel
25 across: Sun
32 across: Psi
38 across: Roll
42 across: Lag
53 across: Tea
54 across: NSEW?
61 across: Anarchy

11 down: Cob
16 down: REM
21 down: Lux?
24 down: Sir
26 down: Doe
33 down: Mad?
36 down: Nap
49 down: bet

For the sake of simplicity, I included Vrad's answers as well. I suggest we all do this each time a response is written, just so we all know what is outstanding.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I burn ashes. How unfortunate for you.
Due to my acquisition of a job, my activity on Skype will be much more limited in the future. Not that it matters anyway, since I rarely join in the conversation.
Editing is always fun. Or, if you feel up to it, you could expand on the stories you have already written. It's much easier to get a rolling start off of an existing story than coming up with a new one.
Although if you would have read, it is a new game by the name of tori-unlimited. So it isn't the classic toribash that is old school, it would be new and improved with organs and all that.

Btw I absolutely loved MK 9
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Alright, I appreciate the attempt at forum activity guys, but really, things like "How are you today" should be kept in the IRC to avoid cluttering the thread. Of course, nobody actually uses the IRC, so keep that chatter in game.
\o/