Toribash
Dont have it in the budget, flames first, then other shit, then other people, then you
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thats my order to buying shit, in other words, you come last on my priorities list
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Guys, this is goodbye. I can not see this clan going anywhere. For a while now, spam is all that has kept us afloat. You all are still my friends and I am sorry it came down to this. Thanks for being part of my little family. All good things must come to an end.

Goodbye.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
As dizzy said, I am closing the clan down. I can keep it up if you guys want to keep it running, but in my eyes the family has fallen apart. I will miss you all and I will continue to post if the clan stays up.

Christ... both of you, stupid. Dizzy you can't complain about spam if that's all you posted for the last week. Plata give me back my powers
Ok Aku Since I am now gone, I'm going to say this. Go fuck yourself
I had to post something aku, no one else was posting. including you asshole.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Aku, Forget it. im with Dizzy and Plata on this, if this is where the clan is going then i might aswell bid my Goodbyes.

Remamber guys, Keep in contact. Clan or not, we are all Family.

*Takes Soul Back*...
It's Fabulous